“Fun and lively eatery”

Town Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #18 of 84 Restaurants in South Miami
Cuisines: American, Bar, International
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Miami, Florida
“Fun and lively eatery”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Sunday brunch time is kind of crazy but any other time, I've had a fun-filled time enjoying deliciously prepared food.

Visited September 2013

Miami, Florida
“Poor food, what happened?”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I used to love this restaurant since the food was so nice. We went there recently and although the atmosphere was still great, and the service was fantastic, the food was awful -- more specifically, the two main dishes we had were awful and overpriced. The scallops in risotto (I forget the official title of the dish) were just a plate of salty creamy mess, with the scallops terribly salty. We asked fro them to be replaced and the replacements weren't salty but they were raw and chewy. Bad. Then there was the shrimp taco dish: well this turned out to be bland beyond belief.
What happened to Town? The management need to get their act together since there is plenty of competition. We paid approximately $70 and I feel like we got terrible value for the price. I feel robbed.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank neilmaria
Savannah, Georgia
“Fun, Miami Style.”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

As a former Miamian that has to return occasionally for pleasure and business, I was quite impressed with Town Kitchen and Bar. Forget about the now touristy "South Beach" or "Coconut Grove" (though still some good shopping and a new gourmet burger joint). Other areas are taking off. South Miami is the insiders Miami. Some great restaurants, bars, shops, and a fun, non-threatening place to hang out. Speaking Spanish is helpful but not required.

Honestly.. and I have never written a review like this.. I don't remember. Great dinner, I vaguely remember a fish taco kind of thing at one point. The place is open late. Next thing I know, there is a DJ, lots of beautiful people. And well. like I said, I can't remember (or wont!). Needless to say, fun, fun, fun.

• Visited May 2013
Lantana, Florida
“Just what we wanted”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Our local friends brought us to their favorite neighborhood spot. We weren't disappointed, it was just what we wanted. Upscale yet casual, busy, but not noisy. It was not only Happy Hour, but Monday Ladies Night, first 2 drinks were free! We started with a lovely tuna tartare, homemade potato chips and a warm baked dip. They have pizzas, salads (I had the jerk steak salad, very good), burgers and a nice selection of entrees for dinner. Breakfast and lunch are also served.

• Visited May 2013
Fort Lauderdale
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was surprised when I read the other reviews. We went on a Sunday and it wasn't busy but all the food was excellent, service was really good as well.
Mahi,risotto,gnocchi,calamari was a excellent. Deserts also.

• Visited April 2013