“Loud and Marginal Food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Miami, Florida
“Loud and Marginal Food”
Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

We had a party for 12 in the back room. Many ordered the tuna tartare which was warm, like it had been sitting out for hours. We also ordered mussels which were the size of my finger nail and had no taste. The French fries were dripping in oil and soggy. On top of all of this, it was a birthday and all of the gifts were left on the floor by mistake. When we returned home and called later, we were shocked that they said they found no shopping bags. Way to ruin a teenagers birthday! We got the French attitude from the arrogant bald manager "are you accusing me of stealing your presents?" Great service! Not.

1 Thank CharlieB777

Miami
“Nothing special to mention”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Just okay... The ambiance is nice... The food not worth going... Service is spotty.

Visited May 2012
Tampa, Florida
“MIA in MIA part 2”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

George's is amazing. He has gimmicks, great food, fun atmosphere and awesome birthday celebration think going on. You're going to pay for the experience, but it's well worth it. My only caution that they have a limited beer selection, other than that, it's great!

Visited May 2012
Florida
“Quaint place for a night out”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

They start you off with a glass of champagne and then we moved on to the ceviche that was amazing. He had the short rib and I had the mushroom risotto with foie gras. They were both delicious. My hubby didn't care for the risotto but really enjoyed the short ribs. Had the creme brûlée but the sugar on top was burnt. The custard was delicious. You can sit outside on big comfy chairs. Watch out for birthdays, they play music at 100 decibels while they sing happy birthday. We arranged for a business dinner the following week and the service and professionalism was impeccable. Our clients loved it.

• Visited March 2012
Devon, Pennsylvania
“Fun French restaurant in Coconut Grove”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We sat outside and had a great time with friends. The service is amazing. The menu had lots of choices and catered to all our needs. The bread was fresh and they kept bringing it. The appetizers were easy and we ordered a few. I had the Duck Confit and that was the best Ive had. My wife and my friends wife had the truffle pasta and they loved it. My friend had the Peppercorn Tuna and loved it. The best review was from my 10 yr old daughter who enjoyed her Penne Pasta dish. The atmosphere is amazing. If you are there on your birthday they have a cool celebration. Enjoy

• Visited December 2011