“I like it”
Review of Whisk

Whisk
Reserve with OpenTable
Whisk is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 87 Restaurants in South Miami
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sunset Drive & 74th Street
Description: Whisk Gourmet provides homestyle food using fresh, local, and organic ingredients. Come try Chef Brendan"s contemporary American cuisine with Lo'Country influence. We welcome reservations for parties of 6 or more only. All other guests will be seated on a first come first serve basis.
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We saw this on Triple D and wanted to give it a try. Had the Turkey, Apple, Bacon Sndwh (does not come w/ anything on side-I ended up eating chips the other person didn't want), Whole Fried Snapper, chicken fingers and fries. Had to send back chicken fingers (didn't taste good) and order a grilled cheese. I liked my food. No one else liked their food except when we switched out chkn fngrs for grilled cheese. Win some - lose some. Our server was excellent, friendly and polite. Parking IS HORRIBLE! Pack your patience and just park where it is legal and not too far for you to walk.

1  Thank letsgoeat

Reviewed April 14, 2014

The brother-sister team running this cozy spot have devised a bushel of ways to tempt the adventurous diner, often updating old Southern recipes. Whisk is on a side street off South Miami's downtown core, and discerning locals line up for a table at lunch and dinnertime. I liked the high tables next to the kitchen, where I could see the chefs at work and ogle the treats passed through the window for other tables.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Kind of a restaurant that you would't go if you are just visiting Miami for tourism. But, for the locals, its almost impossible to get a table or a reservation. Excellent menu and beer selection. All of the appetizers are highly recommended!!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Arrived at half filled restaurant and told to wait. When complained that there were plenty of empty tables we were seated. Food was good but after ordering bottle of wine,large salad and 2 entrees the $80.00 plus check arrived with a dollar charge for splitting the 12.95 salad. When complained was removed grudgingly.

3  Thank Carltonshop
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We went ages ago in Coral gables when there were on 3 tables. At that time 11:30 am was hitting it close... But now we headed up the crowd.7 is the bewitching hour .it was packed on a Monday by 7:30. The place is modern and clean .. We both had tea(Arnold Palmers looked good,too) and Jeffery our waiter recommended Fried Green Tomatoes which was great, but even better were the sandwiches.. I had a tuna melt. Not ordinary by any means. Tuna was tuna...with Havarti, avocado, wonderfully ripe tomatoes, my husband had a steak sandwich with sundried tomatoes and a delicious sauce. I ate only 1/2 and packed up the rest.. We tried the entire time to figure out how the flavors in the sandwiches were so well blended. We split a Heath bar bread pudding which tasted like brioche with melted chocolate and Heath bars. The bill was quite reasonable for dinner. I think 58. For dinner with appetizer dessert, entrees and beverage and tip was beyond reasonable for a tucked away trendy and fun restaurant.