“Portugal in Coral Gables” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Old Lisbon - Sunset

Old Lisbon - Sunset
Reserve with OpenTable
Old Lisbon - Sunset is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 79 Restaurants in South Miami
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Hillsdale, Nj
“Portugal in Coral Gables”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Having been in Lisbon in October we were looking forward to this restaurant and we weren't disappointed. The sardine appetizer was lovely. I had a steak with a wonderful tomato garlic sauce and my husband had a veal dinner. Good Portugese wine selection as well. Reasonable prices.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Geri Z

Wichita, Kansas
“Good - Regular Customer Feel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

The meal was well above average, the lamb was excellent, the salmon only so-so. The restaurant seemed to be full of regulars for a late dinner. A very loud and large group received most of the attention by the wait staff.

• Visited March 2014
Miami
“Always good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

We use to go two or three times a month to Lisbo Antiga, and the standar is always high, service is excellent, ask for Sandra our usual waitress. Is a must go to have a genuine Portuguese food, don't miss.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Glenwood, Illinois
“Uninspired Portuguese food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

First time ever having Portuguese food. The Portuguese cheese was delicious the sausage was as well. The steak was average. These salmon was something you could get at any restaurant. Our daughter had the eggplant. She said it was bitter and had seeds in it. The chocolate mousse was excellent as well as the egg custard dessert. Overall not the different experience we were hoping for.

• Visited December 2013
Miami
“Very disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I had heard good things about this place that is why I decided to meet my client here for lunch. The service seemed fine at first, but as the lunch ran through, the staff stopped checking up on us. I think they saw our food un touched and preferred not to ask. That was actually a big RED FLAG. She ordered the Cod and I ordered the "fresh fish" of the day. She ate more than I did; I left the whole thing. My "fresh fish" was dry, skinny and had zero flavor. My clients Cod a mixture of potatoes with very little Cod. The fact that the waiter did not realize that there was something very wrong was a shame. I did not want to make a scene in front of my client. I just wanted to pay and leave. Never going back again and my client will not either.

Visited November 2013