WINNER WONDERLAND

“Good - Regular Customer Feel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Old Lisbon - Sunset

Old Lisbon - Sunset
Reserve with OpenTable
Old Lisbon - Sunset is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 81 Restaurants in South Miami
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Wichita, Kansas
“Good - Regular Customer Feel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

The meal was well above average, the lamb was excellent, the salmon only so-so. The restaurant seemed to be full of regulars for a late dinner. A very loud and large group received most of the attention by the wait staff.

• Visited March 2014

Miami
“Always good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

We use to go two or three times a month to Lisbo Antiga, and the standar is always high, service is excellent, ask for Sandra our usual waitress. Is a must go to have a genuine Portuguese food, don't miss.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Glenwood, Illinois
“Uninspired Portuguese food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

First time ever having Portuguese food. The Portuguese cheese was delicious the sausage was as well. The steak was average. These salmon was something you could get at any restaurant. Our daughter had the eggplant. She said it was bitter and had seeds in it. The chocolate mousse was excellent as well as the egg custard dessert. Overall not the different experience we were hoping for.

• Visited December 2013
Miami
“Very disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I had heard good things about this place that is why I decided to meet my client here for lunch. The service seemed fine at first, but as the lunch ran through, the staff stopped checking up on us. I think they saw our food un touched and preferred not to ask. That was actually a big RED FLAG. She ordered the Cod and I ordered the "fresh fish" of the day. She ate more than I did; I left the whole thing. My "fresh fish" was dry, skinny and had zero flavor. My clients Cod a mixture of potatoes with very little Cod. The fact that the waiter did not realize that there was something very wrong was a shame. I did not want to make a scene in front of my client. I just wanted to pay and leave. Never going back again and my client will not either.

Visited November 2013
Miami, Florida
“Portuguese fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Owner Carlos Silva presided over 2 restaurants: Sunset and the recently renovated Coral Way location. A good postcard of what Portuguese food is all about: you have the sardines, of course and a variety of codfish (bacalhau) dishes. Must try the Portuguese wines to wash it down with. Both locations have wonderful service and the food is excellent

Visited October 2013