“Excellent Cannoli”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2013

It was crowded last night, pasta night. Great deal for the price and the food was good. We had ziti and fettucini alfredo. both came with a good house salad and a great loaf of italian bread. No complaints about our meals but we're going to try pizza next time. The service was excellent and the cannoli way beyond my expectations. I would not ordinarily order a dessert but decided i wanted to try the cannoli so we took one to go. mamma mia! it was the best i've ever had in this town. Locals have told me about Pagano's for years; sorry i didn't try it sooner! We will be back soon for pizza. Btw, the atmosphere is really nice and comfortable. It's very casual and the employees are just great. They're young, they have a great attitude, and they're fast!

1  Thank flyingfish20

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Visited Pagano's last evening - 2nd visit. I had spaghetti and meatballs (the meatballs were quite good). My wife had eggplant parmesan. Both could have used a bit more sauce. The salads were nice and fresh. The bruchetta bread appetizer would have been better during tomato season - they were somewhat tasteless. Service was good once we got the attention of the staff. When we first arrived they were a bit more interested in chatting with other customers. I would go back, but probably not rush to do so.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Pagano's Pizzeria is one of our favorite spots for a good old Italian Pizza night. We have been picking up pizza and salads from this Pizzeria for years and we have never been disappointed. It is definitely a favorite with the locals so be sure to plan ahead when the tourists are in town for local events.

Our favorite is the Italian Plum Pizza which has the perfect amount of garlic and juicy tomatoes. The Hawaiian Pizza is also a favorite along with the Antipasto Salad. The Greek Salad is really good also. And of course don't forget to order a cup of Wedding Soup which is authentically delicious.

The wait staff is the best in town. Every time we enjoy our meal inside the restaurant we are made to feel like family. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

The food is fantastic. The waitresses are friendly and they keep your glasses full. Their calzone is one of the best I've ever eaten. Never had a bad meal or service at Pagano's.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I'll save words, and just say that on three separate visits the food was extremely inconsistent – to the point that on one occasion a friend and I both had an Alfredo sauce based dish. Mine was so thin that it had no flavor, and his was so thick that it actually stuck to his pasta - gummy and no flavor as well. Their pizza is not the best, either.
On every visit the service has been less than good – the last time, we ordered Chianti, got sangria, and when we pointed out to the server, we were told that was the way Chianti was supposed to taste. It took too much discussion to finally get the problem corrected. Just one example of problems here.
I normally give a restaurant two tries before I give up – I only gave this place three because friends of ours like it. I won’t give it four.
To sum it up – it’s cheap food at low prices. If you’re not that much interested in quality, want a cheap place to eat, and don’t mind uncaring service, it’s okay.

1  Thank Steve V