“That's Italian”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Florida
“That's Italian”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Pagano's Pizzeria is one of our favorite spots for a good old Italian Pizza night. We have been picking up pizza and salads from this Pizzeria for years and we have never been disappointed. It is definitely a favorite with the locals so be sure to plan ahead when the tourists are in town for local events.

Our favorite is the Italian Plum Pizza which has the perfect amount of garlic and juicy tomatoes. The Hawaiian Pizza is also a favorite along with the Antipasto Salad. The Greek Salad is really good also. And of course don't forget to order a cup of Wedding Soup which is authentically delicious.

The wait staff is the best in town. Every time we enjoy our meal inside the restaurant we are made to feel like family. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited January 2013

Daytona Beach, Florida
“I love this restuarant!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

The food is fantastic. The waitresses are friendly and they keep your glasses full. Their calzone is one of the best I've ever eaten. Never had a bad meal or service at Pagano's.

Visited December 2012
Port Orange, Florida
“Three strikes and you're out”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I'll save words, and just say that on three separate visits the food was extremely inconsistent – to the point that on one occasion a friend and I both had an Alfredo sauce based dish. Mine was so thin that it had no flavor, and his was so thick that it actually stuck to his pasta - gummy and no flavor as well. Their pizza is not the best, either.
On every visit the service has been less than good – the last time, we ordered Chianti, got sangria, and when we pointed out to the server, we were told that was the way Chianti was supposed to taste. It took too much discussion to finally get the problem corrected. Just one example of problems here.
I normally give a restaurant two tries before I give up – I only gave this place three because friends of ours like it. I won’t give it four.
To sum it up – it’s cheap food at low prices. If you’re not that much interested in quality, want a cheap place to eat, and don’t mind uncaring service, it’s okay.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Steve V
Ponce Inlet, Florida
“I NEVER give a restaurant FIVE STARS!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

. . . In ALL categories, but this place is quite special. Check out Pagano's -- you won't be sorry! On Sundays and Wednesdays the special entrees -- with soup or salad -- are $7.

Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
“Best Pizza Around!!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My family and I eat here all the time. I have never had a bad meal. The service is fantastic and the food is incredible. This is one of my favorite restaurants around. Prices are very reasonable. I have tried almost everything on the menu and everything is superb!!

• Visited August 2012