“We will be back!”

Cuisines: Cuban, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The menu was large with Cuban and Mexican dishes. Our meals were awesome! We had a party of 40 and everyone enjoyed their meal. The kids also found their meals to their liking. The staff were over the top accommodating. The decor was unique and festive. A variety of speciality drinks were available. The chips were warm when they came.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

I had the fajitas, which were excellent. The queso was phenomenal, also. The portions were really large and my daughter and I really enjoyed our lunch. The waitress was extremely attentive and the manager came over to check on us. I had been several years ago when visiting a friend and have wanted to return. My daughter(who lives in DB now) got into the habit of going to a different Mexican restaurant. Maria Bonita is a bit further away, but well worth the drive. The atmosphere is definitely worth it.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

The Daytona are lacks good Mexican restaurants. Our hotel recommended another place called la fiesta but it was closed for reservations. Maria Bonita had bad service and bland food. The fajitas have a sweet marinade which I did not enjoy. The website says they have 2 for 1 margaritas everyday but when I ordered one I was told that was only until 7pm. Our order came out wrong, the waiter was rude, just don't go.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

While my food was tasty and served with a smile, it would have probably tasted better if it was served hot. My dinner companions said their food could have been hotter as well. Good house margaritas!

Reviewed March 3, 2012

This is a quaint, well-run Mexican restaurant that serves fine food made to order. The portions are large and filling. Even though it was February, we chose to eat on the patio. Although we were the only customers who chose to sit outside, our server was extremely attentive. This a definite "must try" if you're in Daytona and have a hankering for Mexican cuisine.