“Great Find”

Leanh's Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are proud to serve authentic homemade Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai and Korean dishes. We only use quality, fresh ingredients in all our food. All of our dishes are made to order and no request is too small or large. You can taste the difference for yourself!
Reviewed March 15, 2014

My Mom and I found this two years ago when I first mved to Daytona...I don't go enough but it is great every time. Nice atmosphere - not a buffet and I like that. The food is on point. Can't miss with this one

2  Thank Sambasue1

Reviewed March 7, 2014

What can I say, they get it right all the time. The food is very good. My wife and I love the wonton soup. On this visit I had the shrimp with garlic sauce and my wife had the pho with shrimp and chicken. The waitstaff are very attentive too all our needs We will definitely be back.

2  Thank John B
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We have been going for years and have always been more than pleased with our choices. They make everything happen with a smile.

2  Thank comishfl
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great Chinese food. Good service, not too long. Great value. Really clean and beautiful restaurant..

2  Thank Pierre-olivier R
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Dining at Leahan's is always a very pleasant experience. The food is prepared fresh and special requests always accommodated with a smile. Leahan herself really knows how to make her guests feel special and appreciated. We make the trip from St Augustine on our one day off on Sunday very often because we know we will be getting outstanding food and service.
Being from New York we are accostumed to great Chinese cuisine in China Town and Leahan's comes the closest we can find in Florida. Being in the restaurant business we can be highly critical of other establishments. But Lehans's is excellent in every way. We highly recommend it.
Robyn & Jay