“Unfortunately Mis-Informed by Waitress”

Webbers Steak House
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed December 27, 2013

My husband and I decided to have our CHRISTMAS DINNER at Webber's - looking forward to the Prime Rib dinner we had heard so much about.
Unfortunately, when we ordered the Prime Rib we were informed they were SOLD out, none left.
We were very disappointed, so being Christmas night, we thought we better stay, chances are we might not get in anywhere else. After ordering off the menu, we discovered other patrons arriving later on, were getting Prime Rib. We inquired with the waitress and were told,"we always have Prime Rib, we NEVER run out, it was just likely not ready to be served for another 20 minutes or so". REALLY, we certainly could of waited while sipping on a glass of wine if we would of been INFORMED......Unfortunately, we never even got an apology. SAD Christmas Dinner experience.

5  Thank Debby S

Reviewed November 20, 2013

This place was recommended by our neighbors at our hotel on A1A and we're so happy we went! Valerie was our waitress, she was awesome! She welcomed us like we were at her house and since we were new she explained how they cut there steaks fresh and always have fresh prime rib. We ordered the special and they were cooked exactly the way we wanted. Very small ladys room but definately a home town place and we now have a new place to make a reular stop!

2  Thank Maria M
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We heard that Webber's had the best steaks In Town, so We just had to Go there. Don't expect fancy...just good food.

2  Thank Julie D
Reviewed July 31, 2013

When we arrived we had no idea to just sit or wait for someone to sit us. I went over to the waitress standing at the bar reading the paper, so I asked her and she just looked at us and said to just sit where we wanted to. The place was dirty, the service sucked and the steaks were tough. When we were leaving I left around s 10% tip. When we were leaving another waitress came outside to my vehicle, knocked on my window and wanted to know why I left a poor tip. That was absolutely rude in my book and we will never return to that place again.

4  Thank tnarmyman
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have only ate at Webbers Steak House once. When I was there in 2012, we were the only couple in the place. I ordered a Fillet medium rare, however, the steak came out well done and very leathery, it is my fault I should have turned it back but not. I am willing to try Webbers again, I am sure I will have a better steak the next time.

2  Thank daytona701