“Daytona's best diner”

Daytona Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Daytona's best diner”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This place is a little gem right down the street. Food is always great comes out fast and hot! For seven dollars you get bread, soup, salad country fried steak, a veg and choice of potato! Can't beat that. Been there many times, and I'll keep going back!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Darrian D

Milford, Pennsylvania
“Best value for breakfast”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The service is excellent and the grits are just the way I like them. It is an old style Florida place to eat (before Disney and interstate highways). You can't beat the prices and judging by how many locals eat here you can't beat the overall value. Shorts and t-shirts are recommended. Perfect for a beach town.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank Karl M
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
“Pretty good food”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

A nice diner, with a throwback charm to it. It seemed like most people there were regulars with the servers addressing many of them by name. They restaurant was quite spacious and our server was friendly enough to us. I ordered the turkey club and it was very very good, the other family member I was with ordered the chicken tenders and I noticed they were going to leave some behind so I said I would try one, and I honestly did not care for it at all. Their desserts looked very good, I think the next time I go back I will try to save room for one.

• Visited September 2013
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Probably decent, but we'll never know.”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We went into the diner at 2:50PM for a late lunch, were shown to a table, and ordered our drinks. They were brought right to us. The waitress told us she would give us a minute to look over the menu and would return to take our order. Fifteen minutes later, after having walked past our table 4-5 times without either stopping or even looking in our direction and having taken care of her other three tables, she went to the counter across the diner and started talking to another waitress. We decided that we simply weren't welcome there. We got up, went to the register, paid for our drinks, and left. The hostess offered us her apology. I explained that we came for the food, not the apology.
We will never go back.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank BobN3107
Sandestin, Florida
“Enjoyed!! Great Family atmosphere and food.”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Went here for dinner...our first time, but will definitely be back. Staff very pleasant and helpful.

• Visited June 2013