“It's a Must 'Thai'!”
Review of Thai Woodhouse - CLOSED

Thai Woodhouse
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 26, 2013

As a DB native and Thai enthusiast, my taste buds have sampled all the nearby Thai eateries and often- Songkran (gone downhill recently), Siam Spice (nice fresh rolls), Thai Erawan (pricey!), Zen Bistro (limited seating), Thai Cuisine (no thank you!). So you can imagine my delight when a new Thai joint set up shop last month!

Décor - They've made the absolute best they can with a strip mall location. The concrete outside was stained in a beautiful pattern to mirror woodwork. The owner's wife loves plants, so they have many potted plants/ flowers outside to greet you. The inside has roomy booths along the windows and chairs and tables throughout.

Food - We ordered fresh rolls, chicken satay(you get 5 tenders with the order), chicken red curry, and chicken pad see ew (although the Pad See Ew is called Sweet Noodles or something at TW). I've posted pictures of all the items, and everything was delicious! I always order Pad See Ew when I'm eating Thai, and I particularly enjoyed this dish at TW because they weren't skimpy with the veggies. Traditionally, it's just prepared with broccoli, but TW included cabbage, onions, and carrots with the broccoli...AND a free small spring salad on the side with a light dressing. The fresh rolls came with a nice sweet peanut sauce and were $5 for 2 generous rolls. All portions were plentiful and we had to-go boxes to enjoy the next day.

The owners came to our table and said hello (for the locals, they used to own Kob Jai!) Service was phenomenal, food was scrumptious, prices were right - I will certainly be back!