All reviews the owner place to stay make you feel at home fabulous food new friends saronic gulf private balcony wonderful week his wife octopus curry breakfast and dinner a special place aegean sea great hosts top quality beautiful island each evening
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

Perfect place for couples. Far from all family hotels. Located on the edge of the island and 30 meters from a secluded beach. 7 minutes walk from the beach promenade. Very clean and tidy room. You can see amazing sunrise from the balcony. It is recommended to rent a scooter to travel all over the island. The host Brian will take care of everything.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2019

We felt very welcome in the hotel, the rooms are wonderfull and so is everyone working there. Eating breakfast with a wonderfull view was my favorite time of the day. Me and my friend had a great time at agistri club hotel!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 1, 2019 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience last night. Food was sublime and easily the best meal of our holiday. We also received a lovely warm welcome from Bryan,Ruth and George and we will definitely revisit.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2019 via mobile

This is our third time back and every time it feels like we are back home. The owners, staff and the atmosphere are all amazing. Nestled at the far end of the Island with amazing views this is a little slice of heaven.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2019 via mobile

Again? This is my third time and this time I came with my granddaughter.
I love Greece and I’ve been to many islands, but Agistri Club is so convenient for me and like visiting a best friends home. Lovely rooms overlooking the sea, moonlight dinners on the veranda, fabulous authentic Greek meals...and the staff. Bryan, Harriet, Ruth, George. Seriously...like family.
If I could, I’d show up again next month. We’ll see....

Date of stay: July 2019