All reviews the owner place to stay make you feel at home fabulous food new friends saronic gulf private balcony his wife wonderful week octopus curry breakfast and dinner a special place aegean sea great hosts top quality beautiful island each evening
Selected filters
Reviewed August 1, 2019 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience last night. Food was sublime and easily the best meal of our holiday. We also received a lovely warm welcome from Bryan,Ruth and George and we will definitely revisit.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 31, 2019 via mobile

This is our third time back and every time it feels like we are back home. The owners, staff and the atmosphere are all amazing. Nestled at the far end of the Island with amazing views this is a little slice of heaven.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2019 via mobile

Again? This is my third time and this time I came with my granddaughter.
I love Greece and I’ve been to many islands, but Agistri Club is so convenient for me and like visiting a best friends home. Lovely rooms overlooking the sea, moonlight dinners on the veranda, fabulous authentic Greek meals...and the staff. Bryan, Harriet, Ruth, George. Seriously...like family.
If I could, I’d show up again next month. We’ll see....

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

We stayed one week, enyoing the hospitality and generousity of the Agistri Club family: Bryan, Harriet, George, Ruth and the rest of the staff who all made our stay very nice.
Beautiful views from both our room and from the restaurant.
The place indulges slow living, just enyoing life here and now, free from mass tourism.

Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

Love the Hotel, love the staff and Bryan. Felt like family. I missed nothing, lovely view and location. As a couple celebrating one year wedding aniversary, this was the best. Hope to come back soon❤️