All reviews pies amazing breakfast the owner beautiful garden marmalade her husband family run every morning greek holiday family hotel the hotel offers comfortable bed clean rooms nice balcony fresh orange juice wonderful hotel skala beach
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

The family owned hotel is next to port of Scala, at the center of the village. The accommodation was excellent, and there was also a marvellous breakfast. Excellent hospitality by George and Kalliopi.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

This family run hotel has been renovated beautifully. It is very clean and comfortable with a relaxed vibe. The hotel is very close to a lovely beach and has a great restaurant at the front. The rooms are well decorated and well equipped. The home prepared breakfasts are amazing - delicious pastries, cakes and preserves, excellent coffee, fresh orange juice and well cooked egg dishes. You won't need lunch! Nothing was too much trouble for owners Kaliopi and George and their lovely family. We definitely want to come back soon.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank josieb476
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

The room was clean and with all the appropriate accessories for our staying. The people running the hotel are friendly and they were 24/7 at our service, always with a smile and asking if everything is ok. The breakfast is traditional and full. Eggs, greek vegetable pita, greek pancakes, fresh juice, coffee and much more! I strongly recommend it for an amazing hotel experience in Agistri!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Saronis is my reason to visit Agistri so often! It's the place that is making me and my family feel like home! Clean and beautiful rooms, awesome breakfast at the garden and lovely people..! Kalliopi and George are "state of the art" of Greek hospitality! Highly recommended for a pleasant stay for families, couples and friends..!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

This is my first time in Greece and this family made me feel very welcome but not intrusive witch is key for me.

When I asked about a safe in the room poppi (I believe she's one of the owners) said; "what for? We're family here"

Oh and their food is top notch!

**The only negative thing is that the Tv is small but you're out most of the day so..

Date of stay: July 2017