“The Food Is Amazing!!! The view is spectacular!!!”
Review of Morris Point

Morris Point
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Abell
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Morris Point is a quaint, little place on the water! The views are amazing! The food was spectacular. The crab cake was all crab with no filler. The omelet was fresh and hot! The coleslaw was the best we had ever tasted! It’s worth the drive for the experience. We will certainly be back!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Great food,Great service and a great view.Try the Carb cakes and if you like fish you cannot beat the stuff rock fish.Everyone loved there meal.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

Morris Point was a surprise find on a stormy evening. An impromptu choice for my birthday dinner. We were fairly sure we'd taken a wrong turn as we drove down a winding residential road, but there on the point, with a fantastic view, was a quaint waterside restaurant.

We were welcomed in like we were neighbors and seated at a table in the back corner with an amazing view of the water. Our waiter suggested drinks and took our dinner orders. My daughter and I ordered the St. Clements Stuffed Shrimp and my husband the Morris Point Crab Cakes.

The cooks have impeccable timing. Nothing sat under a heat lamp, wilting. Everything was fresh and delicious. My husbands crab cakes were fried to a perfect golden, crispy brown and he offered me a taste with their homemade tarter sauce -- incredible! Also, hush puppies and coleslaw aren't typically sides you'd rave about. They tend to be an afterthought, but do yourself a favor and try them as your sides. They are flavorful and a perfect accompaniment to fried fish or crab cakes.

My stuffed shrimp was better than I'd hoped. The rich, buttery shrimp contrasted perfectly with the sweet crab. The dish wasn't overly seasoned (really fresh, high quality seafood doesn't *need* to be seasoned to death and filled with a lot of breadcrumbs). It came from the broiler to the table perfect, with just slightly browned, crispy edges. Scrumptious.

We ate while chatting and watching a storm roll in and quickly pass. All in all, a perfect birthday dinner without a lot of fanfare. Just really great food. I can't wait to try their brunch!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful views. Delicious crab cakes. Very friendly staff. Outside deck seating. Chef is a wizard! Fresh seafood. Fantastic Sunday brunch with bloody marys. Come by boat.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed September 28, 2016

Morris Point is small, remote, even hard to find in a way, but we sure had a wonderful experience there. We had crab cakes, cole slaw, green bean salad on a Sunday morning venture after exploring Colton Point. We had heard some good things about the restaurant and wished to eat there. Trouble is, it wasn't open yet and we would need to wait an hour and a half for it to open. As we sat there contemplating this situation I noticed some movement inside. One of the young guys who works there strolled out to his car and I asked him about the hours for Sunday. He explained that he and the owner were completing a catering order for delivery that morning and that they would return in a little while to open the restaurant. Then he suggested that maybe the owner would be able to provide us with a crab cake or something else before they left for the catering job. We accepted that offer and had one delicious crab cake lunch before they left. On the way out the door they told us to lock up when we left (Seriously!! What trusting souls!) We did lock up and left the Morris Point Restaurant with a new feeling for the goodness of others. Thank you Chris for the great meal and the trust that you showed to us. This is a well-maintained, quaint, clean, small seafood destination. We loved it! There is also a small wharf at the back of the site that probably seats a few people if the weather is good. Is it any wonder that this is our new favorite restaurant in the whole world?

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank William S

Been to Morris Point? Share your experiences!