“Everyrhing was very good”
Review of Kick n' Back Cafe & Grille - CLOSED

Kick n' Back Cafe & Grille
Description: An island in the Forest - the Ocala National Forest! If you'd rather not travel all the way to the Florida Keys for lunch or dinner, stop in at Kick n' Back Café & Grille for authentic Key's cooking. You'll find Good Times and Great Food at Kick n' Back!
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

We had a family father's day dinner and everything was really good. The burgers are big and and the mojo pork was excellent.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

We have been driving by this restaurant for a couple of years and never stopped. One Sunday we decided that we would go for dinner. I had the fried shrimp, and I must say that they were the worst shrimp I have ever had. They looked and tasted as if they came from the discount department of the food supplier. Had an off taste, so I passed on the rest.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Driving from Ocala to Juniper Springs we wanted some lunch. From the outside it looks a bit like most other cafes and diners along this road.. Pure chance we stopped. Both had great sandwiches and my pulled pork was super. Waitress was great a few locals at the bar/counter putting the world to right great price and all in all well worth the stop. Thank you.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

A bunch of us stopped in after a great day on the river and each of us had a great dinner. When we came in, we were tired and hungry and we left happy !! I had the grouper reuben, delicious, others had everything from a club sandwich to a seafood Po Boy. And ask for the side of vegetables, they're lightly seasoned and delicious. So, if you're coming in from a day of play or just driving by, do yourself a favor and stop in for some great food at reasonable prices !!

1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Food was delicious! I had a coconut fish and my husband had the crabby patties. For dessert a delicious key lime pie! Definitely recommend! The owner Sandy came to chat with us and the waitress Amanda was also great :) they have games on the backyard that makes dining in very fun! Will definitely come back! They are also pet friendly! Great place :)

2  Thank May2day