“Nice little place.”
Review of Kick n' Back Cafe & Grille - CLOSED

Kick n' Back Cafe & Grille
Description: An island in the Forest - the Ocala National Forest! If you'd rather not travel all the way to the Florida Keys for lunch or dinner, stop in at Kick n' Back Café & Grille for authentic Key's cooking. You'll find Good Times and Great Food at Kick n' Back!
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Nice place, love the decor. Patio is really nice on a cool day. We were seated outside and given menus. Had to wait a bit for service as the waitress was talking with another patron for a while. The food was Good, Not as spectacular as I was hoping for. We would visit again.

There are newer reviews for Kick n' Back Cafe & Grille

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Every time Dottie and I visit here, we are glad we did. The food is always fresh and prepared in such a clever way that it becomes difficult to pick just one entree. Sooo tasty!
We've been going there since Dottie got a Groupon shortly after they first opened. Everyone we bring there, or tell about the cuisine, thank us for pointing them there.
Very hard for me to pick just one favorite, much depends on what I'm in the mood for that day. No matter what it may be, they will have something scrumptious to fill the bill.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Great food and service. Has a South Florida feel. Had Blackened fish out on the back porch. Food was excellent and the kids had a great break being able to play in the back yard. We all loved this place and the Key Lime Pie was one of the best I've ever tasted.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

My husband and I recently ate at the Kick n Back and ordered the Cuban shredded pork platter which came accompanied with yellow rice, and black beans. I’m Hispanic and found the meal to be as tasty and authentic as any of my relatives could have prepared. The rice was fluffy, beans tasty, and the pork meat was melt in your mouth tender. All the food I saw other patrons having looked appetizing and they seemed to enjoy what they were having. The café is bright and clean and has a Florida Keys inspired beach-side ambiance even though it’s nestled within the Ocala National Forest. Our waitress Laura was very pleasant and attentive and the prices are reasonable. We look forward to returning to the Kick N Back and bringing friends to try other things on menu and enjoy the laid back “Island” setting.

1  Thank snowbirdy