“The best food I've ever had, great portions and great price! Would eat there every day if I could!!”
Review of La Rocco's III - CLOSED

La Rocco's III
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2013

LaRoccos has pleasant and efficient service and they have reached out to the less fortunate in the community. They provide a homey atmosphere and EXCELLENTfood!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

The worst dining experience by far, I was appalled by the service I received. I have dined there in the past and received ok service, but today was the last time I would be dinning there. The server never came back to refill the drinks, my husband had water down coffee, my 22month old was charged 5.69 for a couple bites off my plate. I tried to reason with the cashier/server and she said she could ring up the bites separate and charge more. I was in complete shock at the attitude she presented and her lack of people skills. The manager/ co-owner asked to her refund my daughters meal and she gave more attitudes. The co-owner never gave an apology and was more disrespectful then helpful. The buffet had no labels so it was a guessing game on what was available, and no menus or price plans were available. Most restaurants will cater to the toddlers with crayons or something of entertainment and this place could care less. This was the coldest dining experience I have ever received. I will make it a point to ensure the safety of mothers and families trying to enjoy a meal, because this place is completely unacceptable.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Food was ok but a little pricey. The place needs a facelift. I will try them again the next time I am in the area.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

great portions...i had more than enough to eat! friendly service and great suggestions if you cant decide

Reviewed September 30, 2012

food and prices there was more then enough food plus some it was all some and the arival time was vert timely