“Days Inn Oct 2012”

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Silver Springs
JACKSONVILLE
“Days Inn Oct 2012”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Great price, great location for my purposes, comfortable bed. First time stay at this hotel and will definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

silvergm, General Manager at Days Inn Silver Springs/Ocala East, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Dear Gwen,

Thank you so much for your review of our property. We enjoy feedback from our guests and we would love to welcome you back anytime. Thank you again, and we will see you next time.

Donna Oglesby, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Port Orange
Reviewed October 3, 2012

numerous calls to wifi helpline didn't ever solve the problem for long. other than that, a very nice stay

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

silvergm, General Manager at Days Inn Silver Springs/Ocala East, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
We certainly apologize for your unfortunate experience with the technical support for our wireless services. You have our utmost reassurance that we will look into the problem, and try to rectify it. We welcome you back as our guest and if I can be of any assistance to you, please don't hesitate to contact me @ 352-236-2575 and I will be glad to help.

Donna Oglesby, General Manager
Fellsmere, FL
Reviewed September 2, 2012

After our last stay and review the manager offered us a discounted rate to try the hotel again. We have been wanting to ride at the Santos mountain bike trails and we felt that we should take the manager up on her offer. The room we got was 10 times better than what we had the last time. Much cleaner and more comfortable this time. We used the pool this time and I found the pool and surroundings to be above average. We had a few drinks at the bar and it might not be the scene for others but we found it to be entertaining and fun! The staff at the front desk was very polite and helpful. Three small issues we encountered were; ice machine near the room was out of service, the phone didn't have a cord attaching it to the wall jack and the WiFi was weak in our room. I wish I could give a slightly better rating but average fits this stay. The stay we had is what I expect, if the trend continues from what we experienced the last time I expect the next time to be above average. I am sure we will visit the area again and I will definitely will consider the Days Inn as the place to stay.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 120. pool and parking were close by.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
silvergm, General Manager at Days Inn Silver Springs/Ocala East, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Dear Taliwheel,

Thank you so much for giving us a second chance! We enjoyed having you as our guest, and we sincerely hope that you will return in the near future. We are overjoyed that your stay this time was more pleasant and hope that we can continue to improve things to your satisfaction. If I can be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to call me and thank you again.
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The mattress in our room was very uncomfortable. My husband and I both woke up sore all over from sleeping on it. The back parking lot looked like a dump with an old van that looks like it’s been sitting there for years, a couch, among other things laying around in the grass. The barbed wire and razor wire on the fence was not very appealing and made us feel like maybe it wasn’t a very safe area. The gym had three machines with only one working. I had to get my husband to come and get me because one of the male employees continued to walk by and stare in at me while I was working out.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
silvergm, General Manager at Days Inn Silver Springs/Ocala East, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Dear Marie H,

We apologize for your unpleasant experience at our property, and per our conversation, we rectified and addressed any issues that you experienced. If you feel that you need to speak with me further, I am available at 352-236-2575.

Travelers are raving about these Silver Springs hotels

Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Upon checking in, we asked to see the room first, as the overall appearance of the facility left a lot to be desired. The room was so bad, I couldn't even walk all the way in. The carpet, chair, and bedspreads not only looked filthy, everything smelled musty and dank (along with the smell of stale cigarette smoke) even though we wanted a smoke free room. I would go so far as to say that this was the worst place I ever saw. Needless to say, we did not check in. I wouldn't even give a one star...

Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Patty G
silvergm, General Manager at Days Inn Silver Springs/Ocala East, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
Miss Patty G,

We sincerely apologize that our property was not to your liking. We would like to reassure you that this is not the normal practice at our property and would like to invite you back at a discounted rate. We take our reviews very seriously and you have my utmost promise that this situation will be resolved. If you would like to visit us, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 352-236-2575. We hope to see you again.
Fellsmere, FL
Reviewed March 17, 2012

This was our last night on our tour around the state. The area is quiet and secure. The room was no frills. TV was unplugged because the cord barely reached the outlet. The bathroom coul have used a little more attention. The location is great. The value would be better if breakfast was included.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Tailwheel
silvergm, General Manager at Days Inn Silver Springs/Ocala East, responded to this review, March 20, 2012
Dear Taliwheel,

We sincerely apologize that your stay with us was less than satisfying. We appreciate your review of our property so that we may address the problem areas. We would like to invite you back at a discounted rate for your inconvenience during your last stay. Please contact me directly @ 352-236-2575 anytime you would like to come visit us again and I will be happy to make the arrangements for you.

Donna Oglesby
Fort Pierce
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I stayed here when i was here on my business trip, staff has definitely improved from what I read in some of these reviews. Rates were reasonable, a lot better than neighboring hotels that i checked out. Rooms were extra clean and service was excellent. Not to mention the WiFi is faster than usual hotels. There is a pub, and a Denny's located on the site. The new management has definitely improved the property!! Will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank drew19
silvergm, General Manager at Days Inn Silver Springs/Ocala East, responded to this review, February 29, 2012
Dear Drew19,

I would like to thank you so very much for your review of our property. We are ecstatic that you enjoyed your stay and we welcome you back anytime. Please contact us if we can be of further assistance to you.

Donna Oglesby
Comfort Suites Ocala
#4 of 34 in Ocala
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocala
Best Western Ocala Park Centre

Been to Days Inn Silver Springs/Ocala East? Share your experiences!