“Always Enjoyable”

Siesta Beach Resort & Suites
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Siesta Key
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We have stayed here for years and have nothing but positive things to say about this place. The guys at the front desk always do a wonderful job. We usually get one of the suites near the pool which is great for couples and for those with kids. Minutes to the beach, shops, and good restaurants. Best value on Siesta, in my opinion.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Josh B

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Beware if you stay here and decide to check out any earlier than planned , you will NOT be refunded your money. "Manager" Tammy was rude. I was told by two different employees at the front desk that if we checked out early a refund was possible but I would have to go through Expedia since I booked through them. I called Expedia as we were driving away. The lady called the hotel and spoke to Tammy, who she says told her that their contract with Expedia is to not refund any money. The very nice Expedia representative said she tried to convince the hoel to refund it and Tammy said no.

Now, my issue is not necessarily that the money couldn't be refunded, but IF YOU KNOW YOU DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS, WHY TELL ME TO CALL EXPEDIA TO GET IT???? Just say "we do not do any refunds". I was made to believe calling Expedia would get me the refund instead of just being told "Expedia will not be authorized to give you one". I then called the hotel myself and spoke to Tammy, who had told me HERSELF to all Expedia three minutes before when I checked out. She was rude and no help or incentive was offered to entice me to stay again. Will never return. Horrible customer service.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
8  Thank these4walls99
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Great time staying here! Absolutely very best location you could get in Siesta Key. Situated across the street from a more private, peaceful beach (about a 15 minute walk to public beach), and the quaint downtown is literally right out your door to the right. The rooms were just fine, with pillow top Stearns and Foster beds. Bathrooms a bit small and outdated, but did the job. Great staff and loved the resident cat, Miss Kitty. Found this hotel for $99 a night and we feel lucky to get it for that price for the prime location. Won't stay anywhere else the next time we visit Siesta.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Brooke G
Reviewed May 9, 2014

The location can not be beat. The staff is friendly, accommodating, and helpful. The rooms are well kept, clean, and some have kitchenettes. We will be back and we highly recommend Siesta Beach Resort & Suites!!!!

Room Tip: Get the one with the kitchenette and large tub :)
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

After traveling on a motorcycle for almost a week, we really needed to wash some clothes... we were told they had coin operated machines and soap... Soap from the machine was .75c... put in money, nothing... Long story short, waisted only
$1.50, but at 1:15am when I REALLY needed to do laundry and couldn't.... Let's just say, I'm NOT happy... no one to call, no clean clothes after being told they had all I needed here to do so.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ironass73
Reviewed April 27, 2014

The resort is well situated with easy access to beach and the 'town' with its different restaurants etc. Rooms are ok, clean and funtional if a bit run down. Seems a bot overpriced, but believe you pay for the location.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Ellehoj
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We LOVED our room and location. It is right in town and you walk across the road and you are on the beach! . You have to drive a small bit to the Public Beach to rent chairs and an umbrella. One major problem was VERY LIMITED INTERNET SERVICE .( and we were right by the office) Others said that to us too! They DO NOT supply any beach towels so unless you use a room towel you have to buy a towel for the week. There is NO FREE Breakfast! They give you coffee in a cup and a roll in plastic. Loved the small pool at the resort when you had too much sun at the beach. Loved walking out the door to shop and go to all the Restaurants. Also easy drive to Long Beach Key and St. Armands for shopping. The boat cruise is close in Sarasota and we went to the Mote Aquaruim too. So lots to see and do within 30 min driving time. YES I would stay there again but now I know more details. Have FUN and ENJOY!

Room Tip: They will charge you more for a spa room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Turtle Beach Resort
Turtle Beach Resort
#7 of 12 in Siesta Key
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway

Been to Siesta Beach Resort & Suites? Share your experiences!