Very quite and peaceful. was impressed with the Carribean cottage. Lots of room and privacy, the kitchen was equipped with the right things(I cooked the fresh fish I caught off the dock!). Within walking distance of turtle beach. The owners were very nice, we showed up 4 hours before check in and they sent us to lunch so they could get the room ready early! We used the boats and went to the old Turtle beach and we were the only ones there. I shall return!
ps If you like big hotels with all inclusive packages, rowdy night clubs and noisy drunk people DONT STAY HERE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turtle Beach Resort located on Siesta Key in Sarasota, Florida is the perfect family vacation getaway with spacious cottages that offer full kitchens, living, and dining areas. Enjoy the beautiful private outdoor space included with each cottage that includes a large hot tub facing the water. Our pet-friendly resort is a two-minute walk to the beach and offers complimentary use of kayaks, canoes, bicycles fishing gear, beach chairs, and umbrellas. If you're looking for a weekend away from the kids, visit our romantic sister property The Inn at Turtle Beach for peaceful accommodations. Plan your trip today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Turtle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Beach Resort Siesta Key Hotel Siesta Key
- Turtle Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida