My husband and I did not get to honeymoon when we married and so on our 2yr anniversary I made up my mind to spend some money and "make up" for that lack. I was thrilled at the privacy we had. We did what honeymooners do best! We were able to walk from the bedroom to the hot tub outside unclothed and undisturbed. We both thought it was extremely romantic. There's a tiny tiny kitchenette that we used to fix sandwiches when we couldn't be bothered to dress and go out to eat. There is a bottle of wine (maybe sherry?) in a beautiful decanter in the room with two wine glasses. There are two terry robes available hanging by the shower. I wanted to come home and remodel our bedroom to look like this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turtle Beach Resort located on Siesta Key in Sarasota, Florida is the perfect family vacation getaway with spacious cottages that offer full kitchens, living, and dining areas. Enjoy the beautiful private outdoor space included with each cottage that includes a large hot tub facing the water. Our pet-friendly resort is a two-minute walk to the beach and offers complimentary use of kayaks, canoes, bicycles fishing gear, beach chairs, and umbrellas. If you're looking for a weekend away from the kids, visit our romantic sister property The Inn at Turtle Beach for peaceful accommodations. Plan your trip today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Turtle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Beach Resort Siesta Key Hotel Siesta Key
- Turtle Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida