Perfect location in Siesta Key. The resort itself is extremely quiet and located in a beautiful residential area on the south side on the island. It sits directly on a beautiful bay with jumping fish and many birds to watch. We hardly even saw the other guests, but when we did, they were a mature crowd (no party atmosphere, thank goodness). When we checked in, we were given excellent advice as to where to go, how to get around and how to get to an extremely private beach (only accessible by canoe or kayak - the resort provides both free of charge). I believe that was our favorite part of the trip. Know that is is not on Crescent Beach, but Turtle Beach which is a bit different. In our opinion, better. The best part of the place are the extremely friendly and accommodating owners.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turtle Beach Resort located on Siesta Key in Sarasota, Florida is the perfect family vacation getaway with spacious cottages that offer full kitchens, living, and dining areas. Enjoy the beautiful private outdoor space included with each cottage that includes a large hot tub facing the water. Our pet-friendly resort is a two-minute walk to the beach and offers complimentary use of kayaks, canoes, bicycles fishing gear, beach chairs, and umbrellas. If you're looking for a weekend away from the kids, visit our romantic sister property The Inn at Turtle Beach for peaceful accommodations. Plan your trip today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Turtle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Beach Resort Siesta Key Hotel Siesta Key
- Turtle Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida