That a wonderful find. We were looking for a weekend getaway on the west coast of Florida and were so happy we found turtle beach resort. The location is fantastic. Our room had a view of the bay and was an easy walk to the beach and three restaurants (one very nice one). The resort is so relaxing with the private hot tubs and canoes and kayaks and fishing poles all for the use of the guests. Lots of open space on the bay front to relax. Be warned though there is not daily maid service. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turtle Beach Resort located on Siesta Key in Sarasota, Florida is the perfect spot for a romantic escape or a weekend getaway. Every cottage comes equipped with a full kitchen, living and dining area. Each cottage has two private patios, one with a large hot tub and one that faces the water. With just a two minute walk to the beach, this hotel is perfect for your next family vacation. Enjoy complimentary use of kayaks, canoes, bicycles, fishing gear and beach chairs and umbrellas. Pets are welcome too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Turtle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Beach Resort Siesta Key Hotel Siesta Key
- Turtle Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida