That a wonderful find. We were looking for a weekend getaway on the west coast of Florida and were so happy we found turtle beach resort. The location is fantastic. Our room had a view of the bay and was an easy walk to the beach and three restaurants (one very nice one). The resort is so relaxing with the private hot tubs and canoes and kayaks and fishing poles all for the use of the guests. Lots of open space on the bay front to relax. Be warned though there is not daily maid service. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turtle Beach Resort located on Siesta Key in Sarasota, Florida is the perfect family vacation getaway with spacious cottages that offer full kitchens, living, and dining areas. Enjoy the beautiful private outdoor space included with each cottage that includes a large hot tub facing the water. Our pet-friendly resort is a two-minute walk to the beach and offers complimentary use of kayaks, canoes, bicycles fishing gear, beach chairs, and umbrellas. If you're looking for a weekend away from the kids, visit our romantic sister property The Inn at Turtle Beach for peaceful accommodations. Plan your trip today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Turtle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Beach Resort Siesta Key Hotel Siesta Key
- Turtle Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida