My wife and I had a great visit to the Inn at Turtle Bay. The folks there made us feel like family. The privacy and peacefulness of the Turtle Bay are priceless. The room was clean and had all the basics. Hot tub was great. The outside area was great for relaxing in the sun and eating outside. The pool is small but serves its purpose, as a nice little cool off. Bikes, canoes and kayak were available. The fishing equipment and beach equipment were in bad shape and need to be replaced but that was really our only issue. The Turtle Beach is beautiful and really private and you are only 2 miles from the awesome Siesta Key Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turtle Beach Resort located on Siesta Key in Sarasota, Florida is the perfect family vacation getaway with spacious cottages that offer full kitchens, living, and dining areas. Enjoy the beautiful private outdoor space included with each cottage that includes a large hot tub facing the water. Our pet-friendly resort is a two-minute walk to the beach and offers complimentary use of kayaks, canoes, bicycles fishing gear, beach chairs, and umbrellas. If you're looking for a weekend away from the kids, visit our romantic sister property The Inn at Turtle Beach for peaceful accommodations. Plan your trip today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Turtle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Beach Resort Siesta Key Hotel Siesta Key
- Turtle Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida