“Easy beach access”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Siesta Key
Sea Crest Apartments on Siesta Key
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Very clean updated condo, 1 bedroom with pull out couch that had an air mattress topper. The freezer had an ice machine made a ton of ice . we stayed in unit 19. Beach access was easy just walk to down path, super clean pool and property. Towel exchange was twice a week, if you want multiple towels you will need to bring your own. There is no umbrellas or shade but there is a covered area on the sand which was very convenient. Sand is like powder. Walking distance to stores.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank gottago48
There are newer reviews for Sea Crest Apartments on Siesta Key

Reviewed May 3, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at Sea Crest twice last year; once in May and the other in July, over the 4th. The first time we took my mother and my adult daughter. We stayed in #22 in May and #7 in July. All of the units are updated and modern. The little yards outside the doors are perfect for enjoying and cup of coffee in the morning and a beverage at night. The pool was fantastic! Over the 4th the Sea Crest held a cookout down at the beach and everyone showed up with a covered dish. It was a wonderful time to meet neighbors and we felt like members in some private club of beach lovers (knowing what a great secret this place is). I have visited beaches all my life and am a self professed beach bum. I go for the sand and water and sun. This is heaven!! I stayed in a condo in 2010 that is only a stone's throw away from Sea Crest and paid $4000 a week for seven of us. It was beautiful, but not worth the premium. The oceanfront grills at Sea Crest are perfect and Crescent Beach is the "laid back" section of the key. I have no affiliation with Sea Crest, but am making my reservations now for a June, two week trip. If you want your butt powdered and waited on hand and foot this is not the place for you. If you want a REAL beach vacation, it is. I am actually moving to this area next year, if not sooner. Great Place!!! Thanks, Sea Crest.

Room Tip: Check out their website to see a map of the rooms and pictures of all of them. Great food, entertai...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mark L
Reviewed November 10, 2012

we stayed at Sea Crest for 3 weeks and it is really nice. Wonderful rooms even though the bed was really firm. I think the owners should update bedding though. We enjoyed meeting some of the owners and everyone was really friendly. The pool was a nice treat. We stayed in unit# 34 and # 29. We loved the pool after the sunset. It was still in the 80 degrees area and we were there in late october and early nov. Enjoyed the bbq area as watching the beautiful sunsets. Would love to come back and highly recommend Sea Crest.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 13, 2012

My wife and I just returned from a 7 day stay at Unit #37 at Sea Crest in Seista Key. Our one bedroom unit was perfect for a couple and backed up to the powder white beach. I would suggest getting on their website and booking a specific unit on the beach. For two people unit 37 is perfect on the end with a waterhose at your backdoor and facing the sunset over the beach. Our unit had all new high end appliances and granite counters. Old Florida style condo building with low hanging roof, lined with palm trees.The pool area was a little small, but well kept. The ocean water clarity and powder white sand rivals that at Megans Bay in St. Thomas, USVI.

This section of Seista Key was great also because it was less crowed than the northern section closer to the Village. Good access to seafood, tiki bar, grocery store and Seista Bike and Kayak rental. Short 5 minute drive to Village.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank airjordans
Reviewed April 8, 2012

This place is amazing, I read some of the other reviews and although they may have had a problem, I assure you it was taken care of immediately. Sea Crest, is by far the best kept secret. It is right on the beach, you don't have to go up and down elevators if your forget something and the staff is onsite and very helpful with anything you may need. If there is something you need they will do their best to provide it. Our neighbor's coffee pot wasn't working and within 5 min she had a new one. You can not go wrong with Sea Crest. Each condo is decorated differently and yes the building may be older but they are very well kept and have modern furnishings. Sea Crest is great for families, all the kids staying there played together all week and look forward to seeing each other next year! Yep, we already booked for 2013!! Can't wait!!

Room Tip: If you look on their website www.seacrestonsiestakey.com you can look at pictures of all of the cond...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Kymmme
Reviewed January 1, 2012

This place is cheap and right on the beach but it was let down by the smell through the night. I'm led to believe its sulpher used in the yard.

Our room was like a trip back to 1950's America regarding the fixtures and fittings. I felt like it was the owners cast off furniture.

This place is an experience and we had fun but if this is your first time to Siesta Key use this place to suss out some more upmarket accommodation. You won't mind paying the extra cost then.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank chris_topher050
Reviewed January 16, 2011

we found the sea crest a very friendly place to stay. it was very clean, well kitted out, our condo was no.24 back from the beach but close to the pool and the street was safe and quiet . the office has plenty of leaflets on things to do if you dont want to stay at the beach/pool all day. we hired a pontoon boat for the day and went down the inland water ways for lunch its a must but book in advance. i also had a fantastic day deep sea fishing, from marina jacks but the half day is not long enough so go for a 6/8 hour trip. there is also a free taxi (tip only) that runs to the village but it dose not take small children. We took this taxi one night up the village to the red lobster a fantastic meal. there is also captain curts just across the street a good family place to go.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
#23 of 29 in Siesta Key
Calini Beach Club
Calini Beach Club
#14 of 29 in Siesta Key

Been to Sea Crest Apartments on Siesta Key? Share your experiences!