“Great Location”
other travelers have booked this property
 Queen Sealy Posturepedic
2nd Bath in Bedroom ! 2nd 32' HD-TV in Bedroom!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
2nd Bath in Bedroom !
2nd 32' HD-TV in Bedroom!
NEW Queen Sealy
Full Oven/Ceramic Cook Top
Full Kitchen! Blender to Steamer
for longer stays
2nd Bath off Living Area
Heated Pool- on way to Beach.
Gated Access to Beach
Access to Beach
Block to Beach & Pool
Leather Queen Sleeper
Two Recliners
Two entrances- like 2 Cottages !!!
Sleeper open-still roomy
Plenty Room Sleeper open
Bedroom Bathroom/New vanities
Bath off Living Area- plenty of space!!
Designated Parking
Quaint Cozy -only 9 Units
Balcony with Easy steps
Watch others leave Siesta- then walk to beach for Sunset
ET is phoning home.
Designated Parking Space
2017 Best Beach- Again!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

nancyfrom...
Burlington, Vermont
“Great Location”
Reviewed June 6, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Great location on Siesta Key. Easy walk to the best beach and lovely pool. Melinda was very accommodating and easy to work with. Thanks!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jun 8, 2018
Thank you Nancy for coming and the review. You were wonderful guests also . Hope to see you again next year!
Amanda L
“Nice place great location”
Reviewed June 3, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This is located on the beach side of Midnight Pass, a detail that is enormously helpful. As with most of the condos along the beach this one is dated as well. The unit itself is very clean and my husband and daughter and I were very comfortable. We loved the pool as well! It was great to be within walking distance to this and the beach. Melinda provided all the things we needed for our trip. Beach chairs, towels, toys, cooler, etc. she has thought of everything. She is also very available if needed and likes tot ouch base with you to make sure all is going well. She is the cherry on top for sure. Completely recommend.

Kredman17...
“Our FAVORITE place to visit in PARADISE!!”
Reviewed May 12, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

My mom, two kids and I loved the accommodations this condo had to offer SO MUCH, we decided to book it AGAIN this year!!! Very comfy and clean!! So close to the beach!!! Right across the street from everything you need (restaurants, 7-eleven, souvenir shops...)!!!! Easy access to the laundry room within the complex. Melinda, the owner, is extremely kind and goes above and beyond to provide all of the necessities needed for a relaxing stay!! We even had beach chairs, beach umbrella and sand toys....with a cart to tote everything to the beach in!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Ebb Tide to everyone!!!! We will DEFINITELY be back!!!!! :)

May 14, 2018
Kelli,
So glad to have you, Mom and kids back again! I know you will be back soon! Thanks for loving my little piece of heaven as much as I do!

Thanks!
PortersKY
Richmond, Kentucky
“Great location! Great Beach!”
Reviewed May 5, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This is a great little condo! The building is older, but quaint. The owner was easy to work with and kept in contact throughout our stay. She even texted me several events that were going on during the week. The condo is very clean and well equipped with anything you’d need including beach items. It is probably the best stocked condo we have stayed in. The beach and pool are just a short walk and there are resturants and some shopping close by. We only rented a car for one day! There are free rides everywhere so getting around isn’t a problem. The Big Water Fish Market is a must for dinner and it’s just across the street. We are already planning to come back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
May 8, 2018
Erin,
Thanks for the wonderful review. My goal on stocking items is to have it feel like a home, not a hotel, so really glad you noticed. You were lovely to work with, and I hope to see you soon and often.
Everything is waiting for you!!

Thanks again.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Whole package”
Reviewed August 10, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

This is such a tough review to write. I am still having withdrawal symptoms. This is such a "whole package" kind of spot. The beach more than lives up to the hype. We are beach people and this one is truly special. The sand is amazing. The water was crystal clear....the day after a tropical storm, no less. A manatee came by several mornings and we saw lots of little fish. The shells were lovely and the surf was calm enough to spend lots of time in the ocean. The short walk from the room takes you right past the large pool. There are bathroom facilities at the pool and a rinse-off area for your beach items. The condo is comfortable, homey and very well-stocked with anything you may need. The unit is situated in such a way that you have lovely palms on the street side balcony to make for a more private feel. There are good restaurants within a block and the surrounding area offers plenty to do/see. We loved finding shark's teeth at Caspersen Beach just a short 25 min. drive away. The condo's owner was absolutely wonderful. Melinda made us feel very welcome and truly was a delight to rent from. If you are looking for a crowded, gigantic, resort-like place....keep looking. This is a great place to escape for down time and relaxation in a friendly spot. #cantwaittogoback

Aug 12, 2017
Alicia& Richard,
I understand the "after trip" withdrawal! It is always hard for vacation to end! Your review is "stellar" and you and Richard were also "stellar" guests. I am so glad you spent your 20th Wedding Anniversary at my condo. As I said you are a "cute" couple...and I hope you come again and again. Consider my home your Florida home! Thanks again for coming and see you again soon!
Tracey E
“Ebb tide 8/9 Siesta Key getaway”
Reviewed July 29, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This place has everything you need from the kitchen accessories to the beach chairs and umbrellas. 2 bath/ 1 bedroom with a pullout couch which was very comfortable in addition to the bed in the bedroom. It is only one black from the private beach entrance and a wonderful salt water pool along the way for your use. The owner MELINDA IS AWESOME AND VERY ATTENTIVE TO ANYTHING you need. We will definitely be back. This place actually helped us all relax bc you can walk or take the free trolley anywhere up or down the key. Great place and great find thank you Melinda Franks!!!!!

Aug 11, 2017
Tracey
Well, well, well....you and your family were so fun to talk to and I truly enjoyed your visit also!

Thanks so much for the wonderful review. I have slept on both bed and pullout and yes find both very comfortable. So glad my supplies made your vacation relaxing! So...when you coming back? Soon I hope!
Thanks so much for coming again!
Reviewed April 18, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Apr 26, 2017
Georgia,
Thanks so much for the wonderful review!! I love the shower heads too! The double heads make it comfortable for all heights, and the detachable heads are great for kids. I will email where I got to you!

I hope you return April 2018! I am already booked with all return quests Jan through April 1st but will check with you when April 2018 starts booking. THANKS again for coming.
Melinda
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing