“Pleasant unit with great amenities”
other travelers have booked this property
 Queen Sealy Posturepedic
2nd Bath in Bedroom ! 2nd 32' HD-TV in Bedroom!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
2nd Bath in Bedroom !
2nd 32' HD-TV in Bedroom!
NEW Queen Sealy
Full Oven/Ceramic Cook Top
Full Kitchen! Blender to Steamer
for longer stays
2nd Bath off Living Area
Heated Pool- on way to Beach.
Gated Access to Beach
Access to Beach
Block to Beach & Pool
Leather Queen Sleeper
Two Recliners
Two entrances- like 2 Cottages !!!
Sleeper open-still roomy
Plenty Room Sleeper open
Bedroom Bathroom/New vanities
Bath off Living Area- plenty of space!!
Designated Parking
Quaint Cozy -only 9 Units
Balcony with Easy steps
Watch others leave Siesta- then walk to beach for Sunset
ET is phoning home.
Designated Parking Space
2017 Best Beach- Again!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
heemstras...
North Holland Province, The Netherlands
“Pleasant unit with great amenities”
Reviewed March 24, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This unit is located just south of Highway 72 on Midnight Pass Road. It's walking distance to some nice restaurants and shopping. The condo itself is located on the second floor accessible by steep steps and a narrow walkway. It's an older unit but clean and well supplied with towels, paper products, and most everything you would want or need. It's small but comfortable. It's a short walk to a beautiful pool and just a bit further on is a private association gated ocean beach access. Neither the pool nor ocean were crowded during our stay. I would consider staying here again.

Your age range 65+
Mar 31, 2017
John,
Thanks so much for the clear description of the location, and the availability of short walks to restaurants, shopping, pool and beach. I hope you do come back. Next year all my bookings are repeat guests! Our building is a little older, but all the owners do such as nice job at renting- we hope to be slow down this summer to do some general exterior maintenance. I am also planning on updating my exterior doors also.

Again, was great to talk to you and I hope you do come back soon! Thanks again for being such lovely guests!
Reviewed March 11, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Mar 17, 2017
Karen,
Thanks so much for your review, and I enjoyed working with you also. I will also let my wonderful cleaning lady know you noticed how clean. She checks on me when I clean! I wish I knew the light was too bright for you....so I am taking your advice and getting blinds that will work better asap! Also, all the owners do a great job, so we stay pretty full, so updating exterior is hard to fit in!! We all might have to block some time to do that! Thanks again, and I hope to see you back soon.
gdog1945
Colorado Springs
“Cozy, clean, convenient...a great week!”
Reviewed February 8, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

The location of the condo couldn't be more convenient--near the beach, with restaurants (don't miss the one offering German food and bakery), a drug store, a grocery story, and other offerings--all within a short block. If you enjoy nightlife, it's available close by. Although the building is dated, the unit itself is very clean, has almost anything you might wish for indoor living and entertainment, has beach chairs and other gear, and offers a bright, eclectic decor. The owner was a delight to work with and the price is very reasonable in comparison to most other facilities on Siesta Key. We loved our stay at Ebb Tide and hope to stay there again in the future.

Your age range 65+
Feb 9, 2017
Galen,
You and your wife were so lovely to talk to, I really enjoyed!

Thanks so much for the clear description of how close the shops, restaurants and beach is. It's hard to show in pictures and explain to people that everything really is a minute to five minute walk!!

I EXPECT to see you soon!! You are always welcome! Thanks for being such wonderful people!!
Melinda
thomasdK6...
“Quaint”
Reviewed January 31, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

Located in the "old siesta village " close to a pharmacy, German Bakery, a few restaurants. Ebb Tide #8 was built in the 1960s or 1970s. Needs updating. Very clean and had 2 bathrooms and one bedroom. Owner lives close if any problems should arise. But, needs decorating! Very kitchey. Owner called to ask if all was well... nice touch.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Feb 8, 2017
Thomas,
Thank you for your positive remarks review and the positive about the location, cleanliness of my condo and my availability as a owner. It was nice speaking with you, and I hope you return soon.

I agree, Ebb Tide is older building and needs some exterior updates. All owners are booked consistently so we have hard time squeezing in updates! I also will take your advise on my sentimental- kitchey-décor. I have knickknacks from family and world travels, that mean a lot to me, but may appear a strange fit for a beach condo. I do however make sure they are visible in my listing photos.

Again, though, as we discussed, you are welcome any time. Hope to see you soon! Melinda
Sam23513
“Must visit”
Reviewed August 20, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Would love to come back ...Great place to bring family and friends ... The beach and pool are less than 5 minutes away walking distance and

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 22, 2016
Saa,
Thank you so much for coming, and it was nice talking to you. I am so glad you enjoyed and I look forward to your family returning soon!
Thanks again!
Melinda
_robertke...
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Relaxing, enjoyable experience at a great place!”
Reviewed August 16, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Four adults stayed at the Ebb Tide #8 and really enjoyed our experience there. We stayed the July 29- August 5 2016. The place was very nice and had all of the comforts needed to enjoy a relaxing vacation ( equipped Kitchen, chairs, coolers, umbrella for the beach, laundry facilities, wi-fi and much more!). Almost everything you could need was right across the street in terms of restaurants, stores, 7-11, etc. While the walk to the beach was a little further than anticipated carrying everything, it was still manageable. We cannot wait to return soon! Thank you so much Melinda!

Traveling group: Other
Aug 22, 2016
Thanks so much for coming and this wonderful review! I am so glad you found the accommodations roomy enough for 4 Adults, and both beds comfortable! I so look forward to you coming soon! (Also thanks for referring your friend! ) See you soon! Melinda
lcarljean
Dunbar, West Virginia
“Great Place To Stay”
Reviewed August 8, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Clean, neat, very close to everything, pool, ocean, restaurants. Very well stocked with toiletries . Loved our stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: Stairs
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Aug 9, 2016
Jeanie,
Thanks so much for staying at my home and for this lovely review. I always stock all the necessities, so guests can concentrate on enjoying their trip! I hope your drive home was good, and I look forward to your return soon. Thanks again, Melinda
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing