“Relaxing, enjoyable experience at a great place!”
other travelers have booked this property
 Queen Sealy Posturepedic
2nd Bath in Bedroom ! 2nd 32' HD-TV in Bedroom!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
2nd Bath in Bedroom !
2nd 32' HD-TV in Bedroom!
NEW Queen Sealy
Full Oven/Ceramic Cook Top
Full Kitchen! Blender to Steamer
for longer stays
2nd Bath off Living Area
Heated Pool- on way to Beach.
Gated Access to Beach
Access to Beach
Block to Beach & Pool
Leather Queen Sleeper
Two Recliners
Two entrances- like 2 Cottages !!!
Sleeper open-still roomy
Plenty Room Sleeper open
Bedroom Bathroom/New vanities
Bath off Living Area- plenty of space!!
Designated Parking
Quaint Cozy -only 9 Units
Balcony with Easy steps
Watch others leave Siesta- then walk to beach for Sunset
ET is phoning home.
Designated Parking Space
2017 Best Beach- Again!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
_robertke...
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Relaxing, enjoyable experience at a great place!”
Reviewed August 16, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Four adults stayed at the Ebb Tide #8 and really enjoyed our experience there. We stayed the July 29- August 5 2016. The place was very nice and had all of the comforts needed to enjoy a relaxing vacation ( equipped Kitchen, chairs, coolers, umbrella for the beach, laundry facilities, wi-fi and much more!). Almost everything you could need was right across the street in terms of restaurants, stores, 7-11, etc. While the walk to the beach was a little further than anticipated carrying everything, it was still manageable. We cannot wait to return soon! Thank you so much Melinda!

Traveling group: Other
Aug 22, 2016
Thanks so much for coming and this wonderful review! I am so glad you found the accommodations roomy enough for 4 Adults, and both beds comfortable! I so look forward to you coming soon! (Also thanks for referring your friend! ) See you soon! Melinda
lcarljean
Dunbar, West Virginia
“Great Place To Stay”
Reviewed August 8, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Clean, neat, very close to everything, pool, ocean, restaurants. Very well stocked with toiletries . Loved our stay.

Liked least: Stairs
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Aug 9, 2016
Jeanie,
Thanks so much for staying at my home and for this lovely review. I always stock all the necessities, so guests can concentrate on enjoying their trip! I hope your drive home was good, and I look forward to your return soon. Thanks again, Melinda
higgin243
Buffalo, New York
“Clean, cozy cottage in a great location”
Reviewed June 2, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Clean, cozy cottage in a great location. 5 min walk to the beach. Private patio in back of unit. Really enjoyed our stay.

Jun 3, 2016
Thanks so much for booking!

I am so glad you enjoy my home and the common area patio and grill in back, and of course the beach. I hope to hear from you soon! Thanks again - Melinda.
Kathy S
Roswell, Georgia, United States
“Cozy Rental that is close to everything!”
Reviewed May 11, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Melinda has done a fantastic job making of sure that her vacation rental has everything you would need to enjoy the beach and pool. Her rental is immaculate. There is easy access to the beach and the pool. We loved the privacy while sitting on the deck at the beginning and end of every day. We also were happy to be able to grill if we didn't feel like eating out. There are plenty of restaurant choices within walking distance. Melinda is extremely attentive to any problem that may occur. Our umbrella and chair broke and she had them replaced within an hour! We had a fantastic week and look forward to returning in the future!

Families with young children
May 12, 2016
Kathy,
I am so glad you enjoyed, and even glad the chair wore out so we got a chance to visit. You and your husband were wonderful. Yes- Sylwia who cleans- is very very thorough! She doesn't miss a spot! I hope to see you very soon, and it will all be here waiting for you. Again, it was great to visit with you - and I can't wait to see you again.
Thanks again for coming! Melinda
Kredman17...
“Excellent place to stay for my mom, kids and I close to beach, restaurants and the 7-11!!”
Reviewed April 24, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Fantastic condo!!! It was perfect for my mom, two kids and I! Very clean and had everything we needed....including beach chairs and sand toys for the kids!!! Right across the street from 3 restaurants and a convenience store!!! I will definitely be back!!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Apr 24, 2016
Kelli,

I am so glad you, your kids, and --especially your Mom enjoyed my home!!!! My mother always love it, so I am glad I could bring your Mom and family the same joy. Can't wait to see you next year!! Thanks so much for booking, enjoying, and this wonderful review!
Melinda
Drew R
Havant, United Kingdom
“This is the perfect venue: really cosy; extremely well appointed and handy for everything.”
Reviewed April 21, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

A hundred or so yards from the most beautiful beach we've ever been to, the cottage was everything we wanted with every comfort provided (the tea/coffee/beer on arrival was such a lovely touch). It really felt like were were staying in a real home from home and the accommodation had everything we could have wished for.

The beach and good sized private pool were a couple of minutes walk and all local amenities were also within a stone's throw - with a 7-eleven (and other stores); great restaurants and fun bars literally just across the road.

We enjoyed our morning walks along the beach to Siesta Key village but in the evenings we really didn't need to go more than 200 yards for great food or evening atmosphere.

Melinda was the perfect hostess throughout with all our pre/during trip queries answered immediately with great advice on what and where to do/go.

We will definitely be back !

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Proximity to a beautiful beach
Liked least: Having to come home
Friends getaway
Apr 21, 2016
Drew and Kay,
I am so glad you enjoyed, and thanks so much for this wonderful review! You give a perfect description of HOW CLOSE everything is!
I truly enjoyed your pre/during queries- because you had such a lovely (and comical) way of requesting! You were so much fun to accommodate! I really hope you do come back soon! Take care, stay warm in England and always remember "My home is your home!"

Thanks again! Melinda
craig h
“Great vacation rental”
Reviewed April 9, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

The condo fit our needs perfectly. The short walking distance to the beach and access to the pool were great. Melinda was very nice and easily reachable if we needed anything. Would definitely stay there again!

Traveling group: Teenagers
Apr 9, 2016
Craig,

Thanks so much for the review, and your stay! I hope to see you again and soon! You were wonderful guests!!!! Melinda
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing