We stayed in Unit 201 for seven glorious days - why such a high rating: Almost too many reasons but just to try: #1 Pools (2) clean at all times and kept warm -87 degrees. The ocean like the rest of the nation has had a cold winter so swimming for children is just too cold. The clean pool six steps from the door no matter which building you are in is the main reason we will return. #2 The beach was amazing as they say with white sand that never gets hot - sea shells, starfish abundant. #3 - No "spring break riff raff" -secure, quiet, family fun #4 - Proximity to what you need and what you want - a 7-11 in walking distance, a Publix grocery story within 2 miles - and the Siesta Key Village has the best restaurants of any place we have ever visited. #5 - STAFF that responds with a happy attitude to any request you may have - very accommodating! I have one warning which HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RESORT - Stay far away from a Swin and souvenir shop called "Splish Splash" - corner of Stickney Road and Tamiami - They have signs on top of clothing racks that read in big big letters $9.99 - $12.99. Then in very small almost tiny writing in the corner it says "and then an arrow pointing up" There are many many wonderful shops in the area that are darling yet reasonable. Even the key chains, and little junky souvenirs are terribly overpriced - so that's my caution. As far as the Siesta Sands - The best we ever stayed at - we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siesta Key offers a variety of cuisines with numerous restaurants and cafés. From beach shops to fine clothing you can shop ‘till you drop. With Sarasota only minutes away, you are never at a loss for things to do and see. The Ringling Museum, Selby Gardens, Mote Marine, Spanish Point, Jungle Gardens, dozens of art galleries and antique shops, the opera, symphony, ballet and numerous live theater groups are just across the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Siesta Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Sands Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Siesta Sands Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida