We had an amazing vacation at Siesta Sands. The staff was courteous, friendly, and welcoming. The property is clean and safe and the other renters we spoke with echoed the same sentiment. The location can't be beat. It is right on the beach, but on the opposite end from the big Siesta Key public beach, so there are a lot less people. We were able to charge chair and umbrella rentals to our unit so we did not have to carry cash or credit cards around, which was very nice. You just go sit down, and start relaxing, and the guy comes over and takes your room number and then gives you a receipt. Also, the sunsets are incredible.
We stayed in unit 609. It is a two bedroom but we only used one of them. The furniture was modern and clean. The appliances were all functional. It is pretty much identical to the pictures on their web page, so no surprises. There are not very many units at this property, so you really can't go wrong. The owners and the staff seem to take good care of the place.
We have stayed at other beach front rentals before, but we will definitely return to Siesta Sands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siesta Key offers a variety of cuisines with numerous restaurants and cafés. From beach shops to fine clothing you can shop ‘till you drop. With Sarasota only minutes away, you are never at a loss for things to do and see. The Ringling Museum, Selby Gardens, Mote Marine, Spanish Point, Jungle Gardens, dozens of art galleries and antique shops, the opera, symphony, ballet and numerous live theater groups are just across the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotels.com so you can book your Siesta Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Sands Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Siesta Sands Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida