Conclare Aman's Beach Resort
Twin Palms of Siesta(Siesta Key)(Great Value!)
$188
$249
$188
Tropical Breeze Resort(Siesta Key)
$234
$139
$251
$146
Orbitz.com
$268
$204
Captiva Beach Resort(Siesta Key)(Great Value!)
$215
$159
Hotwire.com
$135
The Sea Spray Resort(Siesta Key)
$199
Official Site
All reviewsshort walkfun place to visitold style floridathe white sandsbaby powdersmall hotelsceiling fanflat screen tvnew appliancesrestaurants and shoppingthe kitchensand toysprivate pooltrip to siesta keyscottchairsbeach
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband, daughter & I stayed at the Conclare for 5 nights this was our first stay but it will not be our last! Their prices are very affordable compared to the rest of the circle; sure they do not offer daily maid service unless you want to pay extra but why do it? I was a sales representative for a major company traveled extensively in my past now when we go anywhere for a getaway I do not want anyone in our room to “clean”. I have my husband’s articles laid out, my items and the little ones all where I want them; the only item I need is fresh towels which are only a step away to the office.
It’s the closest you are going to get to the beach except for a beach front condo (this resort is at the very end of Sarasea Circle). The unit was very clean updated we had everything that we needed (plus really nice dishes)!
What more can you ask for reasonable rates, clean modern units, they furnish all the extra’s along with being so very close to the gulf plus great management Scott & Jane make you feel right at home.

Room Tip: We stayed in Unit # 7 fantastic unit! Great flat screen T.V. very nice living area
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Our vacation just ended my husband & I had to return home but we will be back next year! We had a great time! Good location- near the beach, just follow the short beautifully landscaped brick path way to the most wonder white sand beach.

This resort provided us with all of our needs too many in fact my husband kept teasing me I should take up cooking while we were there! No chance!! if you do not want to drive there are restaurants within walking distance or call Siesta Key Free Ride it is an all-electric vehicle taxi they will take you any place on the key and pick you up (they work on tips only). What fun you can relax go to the Siesta Key Village try different restaurants, shop have a couple of cocktails and not worry about driving or parking.

Our vacation was the best Scott & Janie are a very nice couple, our unit was recently updated, very clean we could not asked for anything more.

Room Tip: We had Unit #1 great unit on the end this unit had lots of room plus a 42" flat screen TV
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rick K
Reviewed September 19, 2013

What a wonderful recurring vacation stay! My wife & I are considered "Regulars" at the Conlare we have been coming twice a year for the last 7 years.

We love this stay away from home! Scott & Janie make you feel like you are at home;they provide everytthing in our unit from silverware to a crock pot (if I would ever get my wife to use it!)

They are in the process of updating all of their units; we love to talking with Scott & Janie they keep us informed on what is going on at their resort plus wht has changed in the area since our last visit.

Very clean plus we love the new updates looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jerry W W
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I stayed here the first part of August 2013, and it was just OK. The lady that checked us in was not very helpful about the area. The rooms are extremely small and out-dated. There is a list of items posted in the room that if you don't do when you check out, you will be charged extra for. Such as emptying the trash and emptying the dishwasher of clean dishes for example. Only get new towels and washclothes after third day.We have stayed several times at the Tropical Beach resort right next door,and it is much nicer for alittle bit more. We would not return to the Conclare Aman's Beach Resort.

Room Tip: Stay at the Tropical Beach Resort next door. (Very nice!)
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank bluealaskan
sfjnance, Manager at Conclare Aman's Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Once again we are sorry to learn that a guest had an issue that could not be resolved by the temporary staff while the managers (Scott and I) were on vacation. In order to provide our guests with a very cost efficient stay, our units are equipped with a full kitchen (except for Unit # 10 our studio) the only items we do not provide are coffee nor paper towels. We can provide maid service at an additional cost. We have a supply room that is always open 7 days a week 24 hours a day which should provide our guests with items that they need. Any guest that desires extra towels can bring them to the office between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Saturday and we will be more than happy to accommodate them. This guest did rent a small efficiency the picture of this unit on our web site was current upon his rental commitment. Since Scott & I have returned from vacation this unit has been updated we have 3 more to go current new pictures will be coming!!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We're a family of four with one teenager and one pre-teen and after reading the reviews I decided to book for 2 night stay. The person whom I booked with told me that the only room available had a kitchen, dining room, and a living room all in one. (Cons:) However once we arrived we noticed that the room was very small and if you trying to use the kitchen there is no extractor fan, so the odor of anything you cook stays inside the room and the windows can not be opened they're glued/welded shut . They also said that there is a grill included with the room but they only have two grills for 20 rooms. (Pros:) If you planning on eating out and not planning on using the kitchen this is a good place to stay. The private beach is just a stones throw away 5 minute walk. You can rent chairs and umbrellas right on the beach for $20 dollars from 9am to 5pm. The resort gives you big good quality beach towels to use, but they only exchange them for new ones on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The beach is clean as long as you don't go by the rocks they smell like a dirty drain or like toilet. They have toiletry supplies but nothing else. No coffee so bring your own. over all this place is really more for adults than families. The village town is full of bars and a couple of icecream shops. Not really a family friendly place.

Room Tip: If you are coming by yourself or as a couple any room will do it but if it is more than 4 in your group, ask for room 11 its much bigger.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank farycake
sfjnance, Manager at Conclare Aman's Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

We are sorry to learn that our guest had a misunderstanding while the managers (Scott and I) were on vacation. We rent 18 units on our property there are 4 gas grills total, 2 by the office 2 on the other side of the property for all of our guests to use.

There are 9 units that offer a 2 burner cook top, micro wave, coffee maker along with a convention oven; eight of the units come with a full stove, micro wave and coffee maker. Our studio does not offer cooking facilities it has a compact refrigerator, micro wave and coffee pot. We furnish all of your cooking needs, dishes, pots n pans etc. along with linens,soaps and cleaners.

The windows in the units do open they have to be slid horizontally this issue could have been quickly resolved with just a phone call to the office!

Siesta Key is noted for its white sandy beaches we also have 2 miniature golf courses, Livingston’s Amusement Center, G Wiz Science Museum, Mote Aquarian, and Myakka State Park. Dolphin sighting boat rides, fishing watersports & parasailing just to mention a few. Plenty to do!