All reviews beach towels across the street private pool short walk beach access fire pit canal road beach cart siesta key village walking distance to the village washers and dryers the kitchen free laundry honeymoon suite an umbrella chairs and umbrellas living room
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2018

I have been vacationing on Siesta Key since I was a child in 1971. I wanted something different than the same old Condos that are everywhere. The Sea Spray was perfect, and will be my new vacation resort. The Mom and Pop feeling was great. Very private, great landscaping, clean, fire pit, gas grills, etc. I truly could go on and on from the time we arrived, meeting Bob and his wife Sharon, until we checked out. Each unit has it's own style and every convenience you could want. Although it is not overlooking the Gulf (which I have been used to), you are only steps away. The owners/operators were wonderful and very accommodating. Please consider for your next trip. You will feel right at home. Enjoy!

Room tip: When you are going to book, call Bob and he will make sure you have the perfect unit for your needs.
Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank mickey19282018
MangoBayManagement, Manager at The Sea Spray Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Thank you for your excellent review. We are happy you like our Mom and Pop feel. Our guest love the fact that we are not another high rise condo complex. We have 16 units total. As you stated, each unit does have it's own style. The furniture is similar, if not identical, but each unit has different layouts and dimensions. The floor plans are on our website under accommodations. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed February 21, 2018

There are not enough things I could say to emphasize how great this resort is. We Have been coming for many years and took a brief hiatus to try another property and were so disappointed . Bob and his team make us feel like part of the family and a home away from home . This is our first day home and I can’t wait for our visit next year . We can always count on a clean and updated room and every amenity imaginable . The convenience to the beach and the village is fantastic . Bob and Sharon are perhaps the most hospitable people I know , if it’s possible Bob will make sure it gets done for you in a very timely manner . I just mailed my check out for next year because I’m so excited to get back . Five stars all the way around

Room tip: Any room on the property is good
Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Wow! Thank you for your excellent review. We love having our previous guests return. There is just something about seeing the same great people year after year. It certainly makes our job more enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again next year.
Bob, Sharon and The Sea Spray Resort Team.

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

We have vacationed in Siesta Key for four years and have stayed in three different places. After walking by Sea Spray many times on other trips and hearing good things from other people who were staying there, we spoke to the manager, Bob, about making a reservation for this year. He put me on the waiting list and I happily received a call for a one bedroom that would be available for the beginning of February this year.
We just completed our stay and it is by far our favorite! Our apartment was spotless and well equipped. The pool and grounds are lovely and well maintained. Bob and Sharon and all the staff were available, helpful and friendly. The location is the BEST so close to the beach and a short walk to Siesta Village! Having a cart and chairs and an umbrella to take to the beach was icing on the cake! This was our first visit to Sea Spray and we hope to make it an annual excursion for a warm weather vacation!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MangoBayManagement, Manager at The Sea Spray Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2018

Thank you for your excellent review! We were happy to inform you of the vacancy. Now that you have stayed with us, I am glad you used your first right of refusal for next year. Anyone who stays a week or longer has first right of refusal for the next year. I block out the next year on my reservation system until all of my current guests tell me if they want to come back. Then I work on my waiting list. After I complete the waiting list then I open up the calendar to the public. So if you see that we do not have any vacancy for next year, please call and I will put you on the waiting list too. See you next year Anne.

Reviewed February 7, 2018

Wife and I just spent 2 plus weeks in unit #9, with the private pool. We just loved it!

The fully private, (nice high walls) outdoor area is good for small dogs to exercise, and the pool is heated, making it enjoyable even in cool weather.

The King bed is very comfortable and the kitchen dining area plenty big enough to serve the purpose. Free use washers and dryers for when you runout of clothes!

There is also an outdoor propane grill for grilling steaks in case you get tired of all the great restaurants nearby,

Bob and Sharon gladly answer all questions and any needs should they arise during your stay. Nice folks and a great place.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank L4814UGjamesb
MangoBayManagement, Manager at The Sea Spray Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2018

Thank you for your excellent review!! Yes unit #9 is a very popular condo since it has it's own private pool. Both of our pools are heated to 84 degrees. Thank you for your kind words about Sharon and I. Yes, we are married and work together. Insert smiley face here;-) We hope you will have the opportunity to stay with us again.

Reviewed February 2, 2018

My husband and I were searching for a place and stopped in to check out the Sea Spray. Bob was wonderful, showing us the property and helped us decide on a room. Very close to the beach, nice pool and bbq grills. Very relaxing! Will definitely be back.

Date of stay: January 2018
MangoBayManagement, Manager at The Sea Spray Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Thank you for your excellent review!! We try to keep it low key and relaxing here. Holidays are really the only exception. You also wrote my favorite words. "Will definitely be back." See you then.