My wife, 11 month old and I stayed her for 3 nights at the beginning of August and would highly recommend! The units are clean, newly furnished with updated appliances and have everything you need. Ours came with a private patio which we definitely enjoyed. The pool area is very nice and we felt like we had it to ourselves more time than not. The beach access is right across the street and because it's not a public beach access there are a lot less people on the beach compared to other areas. Can't say enough about the beach itself, it definitely deserves all the praise it gets; white, powdery soft sand that doesn't get too hot. And great sunsets every night! Overall, the stay was perfect, Bob was a great host and we will definitely be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the "Sea Spray Resort" ...Just steps to the beach on beautiful Siesta Key... Your source for clean, comfortable and affordable vacation rentals. If you want to enjoy a tropical vacation where you are steps to the beach, walk 3 blocks to the Village for drinks, shopping or dinner, or simply lounge by the pool and bbq, then "Sea Spray Resort" is the place to be! From our tropically landscaped grounds to our granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and turnkey tropical furnishings, you will find your full condo sized accommodations new, clean and relaxing...And we are "Pet Friendly"! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Sea Spray Resort on Siesta Key reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Spray Resort On Siesta Key Hotel Siesta Key
- Sea Spray Resort On Siesta Key Florida