My daughter and I were fortunate enough to escape the Blizzard of 2014 that hit Buffalo NY and spend a dew days in gorgeous Siesta Key. The manager at Sea Spray was very accommodating and moved our reservation a day (free of charge) as we couldn't get a flight out due to the weather. We stayed in #9 (Starfish) with our dog and had our own private pool! It was beyond relaxing and the unit had everything we could possibly need. The grounds were immaculately kept, with a pool and BBQ area that also include a fire pit. Management was very attentive to any needs or wants, made us feel welcomed! We loved the short walk to the beautiful Siesta Key beach and also the village that was a short walk as well. Our 4 days there went by way too quickly and I'm already trying to figure out how to get back to the Sea Spray Resort for my next mini vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the "Sea Spray Resort" ...Just steps to the beach on beautiful Siesta Key... Your source for clean, comfortable and affordable vacation rentals. If you want to enjoy a tropical vacation where you are steps to the beach, walk 3 blocks to the Village for drinks, shopping or dinner, or simply lounge by the pool and bbq, then "Sea Spray Resort" is the place to be! From our tropically landscaped grounds to our granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and turnkey tropical furnishings, you will find your full condo sized accommodations new, clean and relaxing...And we are "Pet Friendly"! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Sea Spray Resort on Siesta Key reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Spray Resort On Siesta Key Hotel Siesta Key
- Sea Spray Resort On Siesta Key Florida