The Sea Spray Resort
Twin Palms of Siesta(Siesta Key)(Great Value!)
$188
Captiva Beach Resort(Siesta Key)(Great Value!)
$215
$159
$249
$188
$251
$268
$204
Tropical Breeze Resort(Siesta Key)
$245
$111
$135
All reviewsbeach towelsmanager bobacross the streetprivate poolbeach accessshort walkfire pitbeach cartsiesta key villagewashers and dryerspool toyswalking distance to the villagehoneymoon suitethe kitchenfree laundrychairs and umbrellasan umbrella
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I and my two daughters stayed here in early June in the Dolphin apartment. We had such a great time that although I rarely give reviews I felt I had to write. The Sea Spray is very close to a wonderful, open beach which never gets crowded, but also close enough to restaurants and bars that you can walk there.

Bob etal are great - there for information but unobtrusive if you just want to relax.

The apartment itself has everything you need as well as a private patio area for if you want to sit out. The air conditioning is very good - it is noisy because this room is near the main unit, but you quickly become used to it.

There is everything you need for the beach at the resort so it was great not having to take beach towels, chairs and umbrellas ourselves.

All in all a great stay and fun times. One suggestion would be to shop for groceries before you get to the bridge as the two grocery stores we found were much more expensive than the 'mainland'.

Room Tip: The only rooms I probably wouldn't pick would be those opening up onto the swimming pool, as they would have more of a public thoroughfare.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
SEASPRAYRESORT, Manager at The Sea Spray Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Thank you for staying with us! Most people find as you did that being close to the beach access is much more enjoyable than the main public beach which can be crowded but still gorgeous. We appreciate your wonderful comments and hope you choose the Sea Spray on your next visit to Siesta Key!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We have stayed at Sea Spray 4 times in the last 4 years. I rely on this resort for the perfect vacation. I grew up in the area but have lived in NYC for the past 12 years. This place reminds me of everything that is wonderful about Siesta Key. The location is perfect ( the beach is literally across the street) the staff is beyond friendly, and the grounds are beautiful, full of hibiscus flowers and other lovely native plants. The pool is gorgeous and it's fantastic that there are so many grills. The rooms are comfortable and spacious and supplied with everything you need. I highly recommend this place for a stress free laid back vacation that you will not forget.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Alicia H

We can't tell you how happy it makes us to hear that you come back to us year after year! Hopefully you notice that we are always trying to make improvements to ensure that our guests have the best experience possible. Thanks again and we will see you again next year!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

LOVED everything about the Sea Spray Resort! Property is clean and well-maintained, gorgeous landscaping, and stocked with everything you need for the beach...towels, umbrellas, and chairs. There is a terrific grill, hammock, and beautiful pool area. The room is like home with comfy furniture, flat screen tvs, ceiling fan in bedroom, fully stocked kitchen, etc. We are already planning a trip back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Suzy G

Ok, I have to admit... when I read the title of your review I heard it in Arnold's voice. :) Thank you for the great review and are glad you loved your stay. See you soon!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

My sister and I hadn't taken a vacation together in 10 years, so we left the stressful NYC job, 2 husbands and 3 kids behind and went to Siesta Key for a relaxing 3-day weekend.

We chose Sea Spray due to it's 1-block proximity to the beach and to town (Ocean Boulevard) and Trip Advisor reviews that the rooms were clean and the owners friendly and I have to say this place did not disappoint.

We stayed in room #4 (Dolphin) which was a spacious 1-BR/1-bathroom with pull-out couch.

The apartment had a good sized kitchen and living area. Everything was clean, light and airy with a semi-private patio which we did not use as it was HOT and we preferred the A/C. The sheets were sooooo soft. The towels white and clean. The kitchen stocked with dishwashing liquid, paper towels, coffee filters, coffee maker, coffee and snacks ... the bathroom with shampoo, conditioner, soaps and a hair dryer ... free beach chairs, umbrellas and pool/beach accessories you can use during your stay like noodles and kickboards ... all the basics you'd need!

Bob and Ann were incredibly friendly and accommodating, leaving us with their personal cellphone numbers in case there was anything we needed. In my global job I've travelled everywhere .. from a private chartered yacht in the Maldives - to the Canary Wharf Ritz Carlton in London - and everything in between ... and I have to say, given the environment and price point, the Sea Spray Resort was great and I would totally stay there again!

Room Tip: Room #4 (Dolphin) was quiet, private, sunny, centrally located and large with a good sized kitchenette (fridge, stove, oven, dishwasher etc). It has a 1-BR/1-Bath and pullout couch. Great for a family with 2 small kids.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ashleigh S

Siesta Key is quite different than NYC so we are glad you chose here to relax! Of course we are biased but we find that Siesta Key has that perfect tropical feel without having to travel to the islands. It sounds like the accommodation were to your liking and that makes us happy! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Our stay at the Sea Spray was really enjoyable. The property is clean, well maintained, peaceful, and in a great location. You feel like you are staying with family. It's quaint, has everything you need and is walking distance to both the beach and the town. We will definitely be back soon!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

It really is a gem, isn't it? Siesta Key is the perfect place to just relax and unwind and we are glad to be situated in the middle of it all. Thanks for choosing the Sea Spray and see you again!