“Loved It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The Sea Spray Resort
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Siesta Key
Reviewed September 8, 2011

Bob was super friendly. It really is just a block away from the beach, wish it was a pet friendly beach though, but still very nice was not crowded at all. We stayed in #9. Private Pool was a good size for my husband and I. Community pool is kinda small though.Everything was VERY clean and new looking. Kitchen had all the necessary cooking utensils, Make sure you bring a scrubbing sponge to scrub the dirty dishes with. Other than that there were glass cups,dishes, utensils,soap for dishwasher, paper towels,even salt and pepper. Cool!! Parking space was right in front of the condo.Didn't have time to use the private grill or the washer and dryer:( I would say everything was well worth the price and perfect except......... for the day we arrived we would've hung out at the private pool if it hadn't been for a couple that climbed a tree to try and jump over the privacy wall !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: DEFINITELY recommend condo #9
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 7, 2011

Parked my car and didn't move it until it was time to check out. Everything is within walking distance. Beach access is a 2 minute walk while the Siesta Key Village is about 10 minutes away. Room was very clean and well maintained. The property manager is great and really helps you enjoy your stay. My wife and I cannot wait to go back!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank JZapala
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Ok, my title is kinda corny-- but I just can't help it. My husband and I needed a nice vacation for just the two of us and this was better than we hoped for. We live here in Florida and have been to several vacation spots all around the sunny state, this topped them all!! Stayed here all weekend and didn't have to drive anywhere. The beach is right there, the neatest little beach town "Siesta Key Village" just a short little walk away. I'd recommend this place to anybody.

• Stayed: September 2011
2  Thank TZbeachin
Reviewed September 2, 2011

My family, wife + 2 teenagers, travelled florida for 2 weeks, the first week we visited Miami, the keys and Naples. We live in Europe and did not know the area at all. We arrived at this resort with high hopes for the location and had booked for 4 nights, I had seen that the beach had been voted best in the US! We were not disappointed. The major plus for this property is the location, you cross the road to find yourself on the most beautiful beach full of wildlife, pelicans, an array of gulls and other sea birds, and we saw dolphins 30 m from the beach shore. The walk to town from the resort is only about 10 minutes, so very convenient for people wishing to have a glass of wine or two with dinner.

Specifically about the resort, we were made very welcome by Bob and got the tour of the properties. We were very happy with the laundry as we had been on the road for a week, a large choice of machines in good working order. The facilities in the apartment were good and spacious. We were happy to be able to cook for ourselves and we made full use of all facilities including one of the gas barbecues. The beds were comfy even if they did squeak a bit. My one other slightly negative comment is in line with another review. One or two plants on the outside terrace would make this review go from good to excellent, as we felt intimdated to make full use of it. The other negative point is that the small pool area made it difficult for use when 2 or 3 other families were also there.

We were unfortunate to miss out on the Drum ceremony as we left Sunday morning (the ceremony is held on Sunday evenings). If you are in the area please do try and stay for that as we have heard some great things about that event.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank RobbieW57
Reviewed September 2, 2011

We stayed for just a few short days and felt right at home. I had to call Bob with a few requests and he was very accomodating. The convenience of our unit opening up to the pool, being accross the street from the beach and being in close proximity of The Village allowed us to make good use of the little time we had. We loved the apartment style of our unit, (#2), and having at least a Queen sized bed in each of the 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms for our friends and us. The beach access is also very quiet. If you want action, just walk a little ways to the public beach. Highly recommend: The Drum Circle - Sunday night about 6pm at the main public beach. SKOB for dinner and entertainment at The Village. Turtle Beach for Shelling. Point of Rocks for a 'WOW'. I can't wait to return.

Room Tip: This unit, (#2) is perfect for two couples with two bedrooms, (each contain at least a Queen sized b...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Carcaranne
Reviewed September 1, 2011

The layout of the place is really nice. We had our own patio to have meals outside and enjoy the scenery and the weather. Bob was awesome! A+ for customer service! Sea Spray is the only place I would stay on Siesta Key!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank FNZ2DRT
Reviewed August 28, 2011

i lamost do not want to write this review, because i want to keep this gem a secret. my family stayed at Seaspray for a week in August 2011 (Heleconia #2). first of all, my husband was so skeptical of my choice for our family vacation, that while i was making the reservation, he did not want to say "yes" to an extra FREE night. we arrived in Siesta Key, at about 9 o'clock at night. the next morning, as soon as we stepped outside and saw the beach and the property, my husband asked me to speak to Bob to find out whether we could still have that extra night. luckily for us, no one had booked right after. Seaspray is extremely clean, well cared for. kitchen has everything you would need to cook for your family, if you so desired. the village is great; folks are friendly. my kids had an absolutley wonderful time. my 5 yrs old cried when it was time to leave Seaspray and Siesta Key. Bob is a super guy and irreplaceable property manager. looking forward to going back next summer.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
#1 of 51 in Sarasota
Twin Palms of Siesta
Twin Palms of Siesta
#9 of 12 in Siesta Key

Been to The Sea Spray Resort? Share your experiences!