Let me preface this by saying I have been going to Siesta Key for years. It is hard to find places that you can rent for less than 7 days with all the condos. This was a great find. The little Inn has recently been updated. The courtyard and room were nicely appointed. It is about 100-200 yards to the beach from the door to your hotel. Honestly, if you have ever stayed at one of these bigger sprawling beach resorts, it would be about the same. We stayed in one of the larger one bedroom suites. The room was a little wierd with the way it was shaped, but it was so nice to have a kitchen. There are 2 huge plasma TVs, one in the bedroom and one in the bathroom. We were there for 2 nights and never saw housekeeping. Not sure if they clean the rooms in between stays, or if we got them on a off week. The bed in the bedroom was pretty mediocre at best. The fold out couch bed was surprisingly comfortable (maybe I had low expectations). If you are a picky sleeper, I would bring a comforter or duvet to sleep on. For a quick little beach gettaway on consistently one of the top beaches in the US, this is a great deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capri at Siesta is a charming boutique beach resort located directly on Siesta Key. With only ten guest rooms we are proud to offer our visitors with a unique and intimate vacation experience with a touch of luxury. Here you’ll find friendly staff, well-appointed guest rooms, and a beautiful tropical setting, only 200 steps to the private access to Crescent Beach.The hotel has been newly remodeled and redecorated inside and out to provide you with a superior quality resort. The heated pool has been fully renovated, including new pavers and deck chairs. All of our guest rooms are furnished with comfortable features like large flat screen TVs and premium Simmons Beauty Rest mattresses and full kitchenettes. Because of the special design of our hotel, our courtyard is totally enclosed, creating a private tranquil retreat that is great for couples or groups. Here you can relax under the shade of tropical trees, surrounded by lush landscaping while you enjoy the soothing sounds of water coming from the fountain. New barbecue grilling equipment and ample outdoor seating allow you to dine in an idyllic setting complete with birdsong and gently swaying palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Capri at Siesta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Capri At Siesta Hotel Siesta Key
- Capri International Siesta Key
- Capri International Hotel
- The Capri At Siesta Siesta Key, Florida