The Capri is absolutely wonderful. Becky is very nice & helpful. The resort is very beautiful & clean. You have everything you need. It's only a 2-3 minute walk to the ocean, & a nice scenic walk at that. The beach is beautiful. And the sunsets are amazing. It's a few yards away from the Point of Rocks where you can fish & snorkel. There's many things to do like jet ski, kayak, water board, parasail, & bike ride. There's a convenient store, ice cream place, wonderful pizza/Italian restaurant & grocery store (which delivers) in close walking distance. I recommend Walts in Sarasota & Pop's Grill for great seafood & lobster. The location of The Capri is away from all the hotels & gives you a tropical island feel. There's free shuttles to take you to shops & restaurants just a few miles away. Sarasota downtown is a beautiful place to drive around & sight see. St. Armand's is also a great place to shop & eat which is just a few miles away. We had a wonderful stay & will definately be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capri at Siesta is a charming boutique beach resort located directly on Siesta Key. With only ten guest rooms we are proud to offer our visitors with a unique and intimate vacation experience with a touch of luxury. Here you’ll find friendly staff, well-appointed guest rooms, and a beautiful tropical setting, only 200 steps to the private access to Crescent Beach.The hotel has been newly remodeled and redecorated inside and out to provide you with a superior quality resort. The heated pool has been fully renovated, including new pavers and deck chairs. All of our guest rooms are furnished with comfortable features like large flat screen TVs and premium Simmons Beauty Rest mattresses and full kitchenettes. Because of the special design of our hotel, our courtyard is totally enclosed, creating a private tranquil retreat that is great for couples or groups. Here you can relax under the shade of tropical trees, surrounded by lush landscaping while you enjoy the soothing sounds of water coming from the fountain. New barbecue grilling equipment and ample outdoor seating allow you to dine in an idyllic setting complete with birdsong and gently swaying palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Capri at Siesta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Capri At Siesta Hotel Siesta Key
- Capri International Siesta Key
- Capri International Hotel
- The Capri At Siesta Siesta Key, Florida