This place is privately owned and well maintained. Everything you need is provided except for food and drink. There are only a few units, 8 or so, and each has a parking spot. There is a central patio area for hanging out and a couple of BBQs. Nicely landscaped. Helpful staff. Laundry on the premises. Even a shared need room with free stuff that previous renters left behind. Our bedroom TV didn't work when we arrived and the staff was able to send someone to replace it the next day. The pictures on line are a little deceiving. I had the impression that the property was literally on the beach. Instead, it is several properties in from the beach, so there is a 5 minute walk to get there. The good news is that this property is one of may on a circular road and there is little traffic. Also, there is shuffleboard and heated pool shared by the other properties. BTW, the beach is beautiful; powdery white sand. It was funny to go out in the morning around 8 AM to see a 2 mile, two-way parade of mature vacationers out for their morning walk and leave by 10 for a nap, I guess. We were 2 of them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capri at Siesta is a charming boutique beach resort located directly on Siesta Key. With only ten guest rooms we are proud to offer our visitors with a unique and intimate vacation experience with a touch of luxury. Here you’ll find friendly staff, well-appointed guest rooms, and a beautiful tropical setting, only 200 steps to the private access to Crescent Beach.The hotel has been newly remodeled and redecorated inside and out to provide you with a superior quality resort. The heated pool has been fully renovated, including new pavers and deck chairs. All of our guest rooms are furnished with comfortable features like large flat screen TVs and premium Simmons Beauty Rest mattresses and full kitchenettes. Because of the special design of our hotel, our courtyard is totally enclosed, creating a private tranquil retreat that is great for couples or groups. Here you can relax under the shade of tropical trees, surrounded by lush landscaping while you enjoy the soothing sounds of water coming from the fountain. New barbecue grilling equipment and ample outdoor seating allow you to dine in an idyllic setting complete with birdsong and gently swaying palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your The Capri at Siesta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Capri At Siesta Hotel Siesta Key
- Capri International Siesta Key
- Capri International Hotel
- The Capri At Siesta Siesta Key, Florida