This our first time in the Sarasota Area and boy are we happy we picked The Capri to stay, what a gem! Just about 2 minute walk from the beach access to a pool but when you have the ocean at your feet who needs a pool? We really like the approach the place takes at what they provide. There are two gas grills for those of us to like to cookout and there's also access to what we liked to call the "everything" room. There they have DVD's for kids and adults, and left over stuff which can be reused like sun screen, sugar, coffee, sealed water bottles, beach toys for kids and adults and best of all a washer and dryer. If you're the needy type and need service constantly I wouldn't recommend it for you. You almost never see the staff unless it's early and they're cleaning the rooms or washing towels but Heather is great when she's needed she helps keep everything very clean.
We stayed in the Jr. Suite and it was great for our family of 5, my daughter loved the futon and said it was very comfy, so much so she wanted to stay in bed than go to the beach. It had two large flat screens, one in the kitchen/living room and the other in the bedroom. The hotel is also very conveniently near a grocery store, a seven 11, restaurants and bars as well as a kayak and bike rental place. I guess the only thing I didn't like about it is the cable TV, which was xfinity/comcast, kept skipping but wasn't really interested in watching anyhow. This place is great for a family or just a couple on a romantic outing you won't go wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capri at Siesta is a charming boutique beach resort located directly on Siesta Key. With only ten guest rooms we are proud to offer our visitors with a unique and intimate vacation experience with a touch of luxury. Here you’ll find friendly staff, well-appointed guest rooms, and a beautiful tropical setting, only 200 steps to the private access to Crescent Beach.The hotel has been newly remodeled and redecorated inside and out to provide you with a superior quality resort. The heated pool has been fully renovated, including new pavers and deck chairs. All of our guest rooms are furnished with comfortable features like large flat screen TVs and premium Simmons Beauty Rest mattresses and full kitchenettes. Because of the special design of our hotel, our courtyard is totally enclosed, creating a private tranquil retreat that is great for couples or groups. Here you can relax under the shade of tropical trees, surrounded by lush landscaping while you enjoy the soothing sounds of water coming from the fountain. New barbecue grilling equipment and ample outdoor seating allow you to dine in an idyllic setting complete with birdsong and gently swaying palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your The Capri at Siesta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Capri At Siesta Hotel Siesta Key
- Capri International Siesta Key
- Capri International Hotel
- The Capri At Siesta Siesta Key, Florida