“One of the best massages I've ever had!”

Massage Experience Siesta Key
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Your own little oasis in Siesta Key Village. We offer pampering massages Intuitive Therapeutic Massage, luxurious facial treatments Paramedical aestheticsincluding Dermaplane Facials and featuring Pevonia Botanica products. Combine the two for the best of both worlds package ! Facial Sculpting the best in anti-aging facials is available here. There are 3 treatment rooms, two that have private garden areas. Your own little oasis in Siesta Key Village. We offer pampering massages and luxurious facial treatments featuring Pevonia Botanica products. Combine the two for the best of both worlds package ! There are 3 treatment rooms, two that have private garden areas. Owner Constance Lewis LMT/Aesthitician has been practicing since 1992 and Massage Experience Siesta Key is celebrating its 21st Year June 2017 It would be our sincere pleasure to serve you. Serving Sarasota Siesta and all the surrounding Keys
Reviewed November 26, 2013

My husband and I each had a massage at Massage Experience and it was truly wonderful. I've had a few massages before and can honestly say this was one of the best massages I've ever had. Connie helped me realize I was holding tension in certain muscle groups, and really worked with me to let it go. She has amazing technique, and things that have been uncomfortable in prior massages were not with Connie. This was my husbands first massage, and he also thought it was amazing. The only negative for me was the price- $85 for 60 min is more expensive than massages back home, although everything in Siesta Key is a little more expensive. Even so, it was worth every penny!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"session"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Connie is a fine therapist. She listens to your requests and has the perfect touch. I have low back pain and after only one session I felt a great deal of relief. Looking forward to my next session next week. Now that I live in Sarasta full time I plan to make massage a regular part of my health routine.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Thank you Connie for helping me to relax!! Can't wait to use my exfoliation product!! Will definitely come back....and after, stop at the wine shop right next door!! :)

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I found Massage Experience online and went based off of the reviews. I'm so glad I did! They are so welcoming and friendly. The atmosphere is relaxing and peaceful. I instantly felt at ease and was able to have great conversations at some points and at others wonderful silence. I am very pleased with my massage experience! Jay was awesome! What a great, interesting and very talented person! I wish you all the best Jay! Enjoy the sunsets and relaxation and thanks for the yoga and travel tips!

2  Thank Megrn86