“Welcoming and relaxing!”

Massage Experience Siesta Key
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Your own little oasis in Siesta Key Village. We offer pampering massages Intuitive Therapeutic Massage, luxurious facial treatments Paramedical aestheticsincluding Dermaplane Facials and featuring Pevonia Botanica products. Combine the two for the best of both worlds package ! Facial Sculpting the best in anti-aging facials is available here. There are 3 treatment rooms, two that have private garden areas. Your own little oasis in Siesta Key Village. We offer pampering massages and luxurious facial treatments featuring Pevonia Botanica products. Combine the two for the best of both worlds package ! There are 3 treatment rooms, two that have private garden areas. Owner Constance Lewis LMT/Aesthitician has been practicing since 1992 and Massage Experience Siesta Key is celebrating its 21st Year June 2017 It would be our sincere pleasure to serve you. Serving Sarasota Siesta and all the surrounding Keys
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I found Massage Experience online and went based off of the reviews. I'm so glad I did! They are so welcoming and friendly. The atmosphere is relaxing and peaceful. I instantly felt at ease and was able to have great conversations at some points and at others wonderful silence. I am very pleased with my massage experience! Jay was awesome! What a great, interesting and very talented person! I wish you all the best Jay! Enjoy the sunsets and relaxation and thanks for the yoga and travel tips!

2  Thank Megrn86

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Best Massage...very relaxing... Connie was great! Couldn't have asked for a better experience for my first facial. If you are in the area and looking for Massage/Facial... Definitely highly recommend...

2  Thank krissy2903
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I went to Massage Experience right after running the 2013 Sarasota Half Marathon, I had a 90 miniute sport massage and It was outstanding, although I was sore from the run, she definitley worked out some of the soreness. Next time I'm going for the full massage/facial combo, as I was very please with the massage. My sister-in-law went within the same week and she was also very happy with her massage, and plans to return, as do I. I have to say the staff is wonderful, they are committed to their work. If you want to turn a great vacation into an outstanding one, add in a session at Massage Experience. This place is located next store to the LeLu coffee shop.

1  Thank Tmac0810Baltimore
Reviewed March 14, 2013

A friend and I went to Massage Experience, conveniently located in the Siesta Village with free parking, right next door to the Local Bean (another good stop). She had a Swedish massage with hot stones, and I had the facial with a 30 minute massage added. Next time I'm going for the full massage/facial combo, as I was delighted with my mini-combo. My friend was also very happy with her massage, and plans to return, as do I. Connie and her staff are wonderful, sincerely concerned about their clients and committed to their work. If you want to turn a great vacation into a fabulous one, add in a session at Massage Experience.

1  Thank Karen J
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I received a massage from Connie and went into a very deep state of relaxation. I'm a monthly member to massage envy and have had many other professional massages throughout my life and this was by far the best! If I'm ever in Siesta Key I will definitely be a return customer. My boyfriend also received a massage and said it was the perfect thing to do before heading to the beach.