“Deep relaxation”

Massage Experience Siesta Key
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Your own little oasis in Siesta Key Village. We offer pampering massages Intuitive Therapeutic Massage, luxurious facial treatments Paramedical aestheticsincluding Dermaplane Facials and featuring Pevonia Botanica products. Combine the two for the best of both worlds package ! Facial Sculpting the best in anti-aging facials is available here. There are 3 treatment rooms, two that have private garden areas. Your own little oasis in Siesta Key Village. We offer pampering massages and luxurious facial treatments featuring Pevonia Botanica products. Combine the two for the best of both worlds package ! There are 3 treatment rooms, two that have private garden areas. Owner Constance Lewis LMT/Aesthitician has been practicing since 1992 and Massage Experience Siesta Key is celebrating its 21st Year June 2017 It would be our sincere pleasure to serve you. Serving Sarasota Siesta and all the surrounding Keys
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I received a massage from Connie and went into a very deep state of relaxation. I'm a monthly member to massage envy and have had many other professional massages throughout my life and this was by far the best! If I'm ever in Siesta Key I will definitely be a return customer. My boyfriend also received a massage and said it was the perfect thing to do before heading to the beach.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"session"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Last year when visiting Siesta Key I booked a massage at Massage Experience and it was wonderful!! So of course when I returned this year it was a must do. The experience was magical. So relaxing and Connie's touch was perfect...firm and yet soothing. My girlfriend also had one and she was just as happy with hers. My personal preference for a great massage experience is no chit chatting - and I was not disappointed. Connie's touch and the tranquil atmosphere lulled me to a deep state of relaxation. Check it out you will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Jane R
Reviewed October 30, 2012

If you're in Siesta Key and wasnt to completely relax, call them!! Great service, beach massage at sunset, they came right to our condo!! I highly recommend it, and by the way, it was my first ever massage.

3  Thank ARussofEville
Reviewed October 18, 2012

My husband and I had 90 minute sports massages last week and were both thrilled. We're both suffering from some injuries from Marathon training and running and have been pretty debilitated. We both felt fantastic after our sessions and will absolutely be back the next time we can visit Siesta Key and will recommend to my in-laws who winter here. Thanks!

1  Thank kate12NYC
See more reviews
Reviewed October 16, 2012

If you think a day on Siesta Key beach is relaxing, try Massage Experience! I love to get massages, so I thought I would book one at Massage Experience. I was not disappointed. The atmosphere is tranquil and soothing. The massage, exceptional. Make sure to ask for Connie. She comes with years of experience and is so professional. ( I'm sure the rest of her staff is equally qualified.) A massage at Siesta Key Massage Experience is like icing on the cake. A great way to top off a day of island life!

2  Thank bookbabe10