“Relaxed, Renewed, Rejuvenated” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Massage Experience Siesta Key

Massage Experience Siesta Key
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Your own little oasis in Siesta Key Village. We offer pampering massages Intuitive Therapeutic Massage, luxurious facial treatments Paramedical aestheticsincluding Dermaplane Facials and featuring Pevonia Botanica products. Combine the two for the best of both worlds package ! Facial Sculpting the best in anti-aging facials is available here. There are 3 treatment rooms, two that have private garden areas. Your own little oasis in Siesta Key Village. We offer pampering massages and luxurious facial treatments featuring Pevonia Botanica products. Combine the two for the best of both worlds package ! There are 3 treatment rooms, two that have private garden areas. Owner Constance Lewis LMT/Aesthitician has been practicing since 1992 and Massage Experience Siesta Key is celebrating its 21st Year June 2017 It would be our sincere pleasure to serve you. Serving Sarasota Siesta and all the surrounding Keys
Jackson, Michigan, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Relaxed, Renewed, Rejuvenated”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

Last year when visiting Siesta Key I booked a massage at Massage Experience and it was wonderful!! So of course when I returned this year it was a must do. The experience was magical. So relaxing and Connie's touch was perfect...firm and yet soothing. My girlfriend also had one and she was just as happy with hers. My personal preference for a great massage experience is no chit chatting - and I was not disappointed. Connie's touch and the tranquil atmosphere lulled me to a deep state of relaxation. Check it out you will not be disappointed.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Jane R

Evansville, Indiana
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Couples beach massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

If you're in Siesta Key and wasnt to completely relax, call them!! Great service, beach massage at sunset, they came right to our condo!! I highly recommend it, and by the way, it was my first ever massage.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank ARussofEville
New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Excellent Sports Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

My husband and I had 90 minute sports massages last week and were both thrilled. We're both suffering from some injuries from Marathon training and running and have been pretty debilitated. We both felt fantastic after our sessions and will absolutely be back the next time we can visit Siesta Key and will recommend to my in-laws who winter here. Thanks!

1 Thank kate12NYC
Sarasota, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sooooooooooo relaxing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

If you think a day on Siesta Key beach is relaxing, try Massage Experience! I love to get massages, so I thought I would book one at Massage Experience. I was not disappointed. The atmosphere is tranquil and soothing. The massage, exceptional. Make sure to ask for Connie. She comes with years of experience and is so professional. ( I'm sure the rest of her staff is equally qualified.) A massage at Siesta Key Massage Experience is like icing on the cake. A great way to top off a day of island life!

2 Thank bookbabe10
Venice, FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Massage Experience Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have been a "Huge Fan" of Massage Experience for many years. I recommend all my friends and customers to Connie because I know they will have a wonderfully transformational experience. Her technique is so relaxing and soothing that you won't ever want to leave! Connie has updated her spa with beautiful soft earthy colors and even has a calming atrium and serene music to put you more in touch with the natural elements. I could go on and on...but one thing that really stands out is that Connie is so passionate about her work. She is so kind and caring about her clients which I'm sure is why she has been in business for over 15 years on Siesta Key.

1 Thank islandgirl916