“Massage”

Massage Experience Siesta Key
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Your own little oasis in Siesta Key Village. We offer pampering massages Intuitive Therapeutic Massage, luxurious facial treatments Paramedical aestheticsincluding Dermaplane Facials and featuring Pevonia Botanica products. Combine the two for the best of both worlds package ! Facial Sculpting the best in anti-aging facials is available here. There are 3 treatment rooms, two that have private garden areas. Your own little oasis in Siesta Key Village. We offer pampering massages and luxurious facial treatments featuring Pevonia Botanica products. Combine the two for the best of both worlds package ! There are 3 treatment rooms, two that have private garden areas. Owner Constance Lewis LMT/Aesthitician has been practicing since 1992 and Massage Experience Siesta Key is celebrating its 21st Year June 2017 It would be our sincere pleasure to serve you. Serving Sarasota Siesta and all the surrounding Keys
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I wanted to suprise my boyfriend with a massage on his birthday. We were down in Siesta Key for the week and his birthday landed on a Sunday. I called Connie and she had no problem booking our massages on Sunday, the day they are closed, so happy! The massages were perfect, very relaxing and exactly what we were looking for.
Thank you Connie!

There are newer reviews for Massage Experience Siesta Key

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Connie Lewis is the best! The beach massage is SO relaxing and wonderful. What a great idea! I also love the secret garden Connie has in her personal massage room...nice!

1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I,m European, traveling a lot, and used to go to spa and massage all over the world. Since I,m a teenager I have pain in my low back . I went to Massage Experience and I can tell how good my session was and how I feel relieved after it. Connie has gold fingers, a good heart, and deserve all the recognition she can get for her good job.
On my next trip, it,ll be the first place I,ll go for sure.

1  Thank Gerard P
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I received a free message from Sean of Massage Experience after running the Siesta Key 5K (great time). Massage Experience was giving away a 60min for 60 dollars massage that I chose to take advantage of. Got another message from Sean. He was great, totally professional and really into his craft. The location is very clean and nice. I recommend it.

1  Thank John1470
Reviewed June 23, 2012

After getting a recommendation to try a local massage therapist, I called to get some relief from some neck muscle discomfort. I spoke to the owner and went over what I was looking for; energy work, NMT and medical massage. I also advised due to a cervical spine surgery 8 months prior I could not do traction or deep streches. She assured me thiswssomwthingshe could accommodate.
I arrived early and was taken back by another associate and was advised his speciality was stretches and Swedish massage. Both modalities that were a contradiction to my condition. It was too deep without adequate warm up and very painful over all. It lacked any connection to me the client, as far as his approach. I wouldn't commend for any first timers for sure. And anyone looking for medical massage not the place for you.

9  Thank Suzanne S