“Over Promised”

Massage Experience Siesta Key
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Your own little oasis in Siesta Key Village. We offer pampering massages Intuitive Therapeutic Massage, luxurious facial treatments Paramedical aestheticsincluding Dermaplane Facials and featuring Pevonia Botanica products. Combine the two for the best of both worlds package ! Facial Sculpting the best in anti-aging facials is available here. There are 3 treatment rooms, two that have private garden areas. Your own little oasis in Siesta Key Village. We offer pampering massages and luxurious facial treatments featuring Pevonia Botanica products. Combine the two for the best of both worlds package ! There are 3 treatment rooms, two that have private garden areas. Owner Constance Lewis LMT/Aesthitician has been practicing since 1992 and Massage Experience Siesta Key is celebrating its 21st Year June 2017 It would be our sincere pleasure to serve you. Serving Sarasota Siesta and all the surrounding Keys
Siesta Key, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Over Promised”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

After getting a recommendation to try a local massage therapist, I called to get some relief from some neck muscle discomfort. I spoke to the owner and went over what I was looking for; energy work, NMT and medical massage. I also advised due to a cervical spine surgery 8 months prior I could not do traction or deep streches. She assured me thiswssomwthingshe could accommodate.
I arrived early and was taken back by another associate and was advised his speciality was stretches and Swedish massage. Both modalities that were a contradiction to my condition. It was too deep without adequate warm up and very painful over all. It lacked any connection to me the client, as far as his approach. I wouldn't commend for any first timers for sure. And anyone looking for medical massage not the place for you.

Visited June 2012
8 Thank Suzanne S

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Hands down, the best massage experience I have ever experienced.”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My girlfriend and I decided to get a massage while we were on vacation in Siesta Key and we decided on Massage Experience. We found the place walking around the village and we decided to check into the trip advisor reviews to help us decide. All the reviews we read were all positive and I would agree 100% with all of them. This was hands down the best massage I ever had. Connie is very in tune with your body and reads it perfectly. She worked everything perfectly and communicated very well. If you are reading this, just book it and enjoy the benefits of an awesome massage. Thank you Connie for a great massage and relaxing me!

Duluth, Minnesota
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Massage”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Colleen (who owns the business) gave me a swedish massage. I was not disappointed. Colleen was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I would definitely go back to her again.

Visited April 2012
Potsdam, NY
“Indulge in Connie's Signature Treatment!”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

It's been just a little over a week since I treated myself to Connie's Signature Treatment at Massage Experience in Siesta Key Village. It was perfect. The decor, the atrium, the relaxing music, the herbal oils and facial products all contribute to the wonderfully relaxing atmosphere that you will find at Massage Experience. Connie made a life decision to bring her talents and spa business to this little bit of heaven on the Florida coast. You will be glad you went! A bit more on my blog at www.300dayjourney.wordpress.com

Visited April 2012
Siesta Key, FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The Best Massage I ever received!”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

The Massage Experience is located right in the middle of The Village in Siesta Key, Florida. Connie Lewis owns this business and performed my massage. She is an experienced and licensed massage therapist and has been a professional masseuse for 20 years. It definitely showed because this was the best massage I ever received and I have had many over the years. First of all, Connie welcomed me with genuine warmth and then educated me in the various massages available, and what each massage would entail, as well as the results they are intended to provide. I chose the Swedish massage with aromatherapy. Connie asked me what my favorite frangrance was and she let me choose the scent for aromatherapy. I chose lavender and eucalyptus. She has so many scents to choose from that would accommodate anyone's choice for sure. The room I was in was so soothing itself - nature is displayed right outside the open doorway so one can also experience looking at beauty while receiving the massage. The massage was terrific! My previous massage experiences left me feeling as though I had no massage at all, but not Connie's - her massage was perfect - not too much and not too little - just the right effect for my tight muscles, which she found as she went along and took care of. Loved this place - loved her personality and loved the afterglow I felt. If you want to be sure that what you are paying for has the results you intended, please go to The Massage Experience. I never write reviews, but I had to write this one because I am so tired of paying for things that are promised, but never delivered. Here you will find what is promised is definitely delivered - and with perfection.

Visited March 2012