“So professional and fun”
Review of Parasail Siesta

Parasail Siesta
Ranked #5 of 16 Tours in Siesta Key
More attraction details
Owner description: When it comes to water sports, parasailing has it all! Enjoy the thrill of a powerboat ride with the scenic views and tranquility of a hot air balloon flight. Parasailing is safe and fun for all ages. Soar high above Siesta Key's beautiful beaches as you gently glide up to 1,200ft above Florida's scenic coastline. You will enjoy breathtaking bird's eye views of Siesta Key, Lido Key & Sarasota. We also offer Sunset/Dolphins Tours!
United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“So professional and fun”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

My 14 yo son and I went parasailing with the great group today. They were very friendly, on time, and pretty darn funny. Very informative about the area and so totally professional. Had a great time and would highly recommend this group. There are a few on SK, but I'd say go with experience. These guys! They also have a group that works out of Traverse City,MI and New Jersey. Very fun. Thanks.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Shelly K

Voorhees, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Trip EVER!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Just came back from a great vacation, and the highlight of our trip was by far going parasailing. What a awesome experience. My family and I cannot thank the captain and crew for the most memorable experience of a lifetime. All brand new equipment, a clean boat and a professional and friendly crew made my family and I feel like we were VIP!! We have been on a few parasail trips in the past but nothing compares to the crew at PARASAILING SIESTA!!!!!!!!
Thank you Captain Eric, we will see you next winter!

1 Thank Michael C
Marlton, New Jersey, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Parasail Siesta is awesome. The crew was fun and really helped make our trip to Sarasota memorable! I highly recommend them!

1 Thank Christie2011
Warsaw, Indiana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Thank you for the best parasailing adventure ever!”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Parasailing with Eric, Savannah, & Dan was the best time ever. They were professional, fun, safe & an just an awesome time. If you are going to parasail you have to go with Parasailing Siesta!

2 Thank HollyJerry
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Parasailing”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Siesta parasailing was an awesome experience. It was relaxing and thrilling all at the same time.The captain and crew were friendly and helpful. You do not need any experience and can choose if you would like to be dipped in the water or not but I recommend it. The views from up in the parachute are spectacular, we were fortunate enough to see a pod of dolphins which made it even more fun. It's great for family, friends, couples, and even solo. It's the kind of trip that will make you want to come back for more, I know my family will be.

Visited January 2014