“Offshore fishing with no worries”

Siesta Key Fishing Charters
Ranked #3 of 19 Tours in Siesta Key
More attraction details
Owner description: Come fish all that Siesta Key has to offer. We offer a wide variety of fishing charters from inshore to deep see offshore. Come visit or call Siesta Key Fishing Charters for all your fishing cravings. Guaranteed a great time on your visit to Siesta Key.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Went on a 5 hour offshore fishing charter with captain Ron and his first mate Woody. Both of them made the experience of offshore fishing fun and easy. Caught one good sized grouper, and multiple snapper, and trigger fish. All of which woody cleaned and filleted when the trip was over. My group and I were extremely satisfied and will book them again.

1  Thank Johnrichardekstrand
Keycaptains, Manager at Siesta Key Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2014

Thank you for the review! Sounds like you had a great time! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 6, 2014

My partner and I booked an inshore fishing charter with Siesta Key Fishing during our vacation last week. We had an awesome time. Damian was our captain. He was so knowledgeable about fishing spots in the area, and I was extremely impressed with how particular he was about the cleanliness of his boat. We caught plenty of fish. Some we released, some we kept, including a big redfish, a good-sized flounder, a black drum, and a sheepshead. The fishing was great, but Damian just made the experience so much fun. He even filleted our redfish after the trip, and we took the fillets up to the dockside bar & grill for lunch. It was one of the best meals of our week-long stay on Siesta Key.

I would recommend this trip to anyone, even novice fishermen. We will definitely use this company again!!

1  Thank Stephanie C
Keycaptains, Owner at Siesta Key Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2014

Thank you for the review! Im glad that you had such a great "catching" day plus fun with Capt Damian. Thanks again and see you again soon.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We have visited Siesta Key for many years but never fished there. My brother joined us this year and I wanted to fish and show him a good time On June 9, 2014 we went fishing with Captain Damian and we had a blast! My brother fought a Tarpon for two hours and didn't stop talking about it for two days. I have fished for Sailfish, Snapper, Grouper and Mackerel in other areas of Florida. Sailfish are the only one that comes close to the experience of landing a Tarpon. I highly recommend this charter and captain for anyone that enjoys fishing and wants to make a memory of a lifetime. I look forward to doing it again! Thanks Captain Damian!

2  Thank Tony O
Keycaptains, Owner at Siesta Key Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2014

Were glad you had fun! The pictures are great & NICE CATCH! Thank you for sharing!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

So our family had always wanted to do this-but had never arranged to until this vacation trip.
Boy are we glad we did. Captain Ron and fFirst Mate Woody were fantastic.
Out kids wanted to catch grouper and snapper-well Captain Ron delivered in a big way-he took us to a great spot out on the Gulf-and 5 minutes after dropping our lines-bingo-we had snapper in the boat. It took a little longer to get our grouper but we finally got (2) good sized ones.
Weather was perfect, fishing was incredible and the conversation we half bad either.
The best part was after our fish were cleaned-we took our bounty to the nearby Boatyard restaurant who prepared our fish just the way we wanted-what a perfect lunch!!
(Thanks guys for the suggestion!!)
Overall-a terrific experience. I highly recommend-a fanatastic day for all!!

-Lincoln Family

1  Thank Perry L

Awesome grouper catch! Glad you guys had a great time! Thank you for sharing the photo!!!!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

What a trip! The boat was super clean and Captain D. was awesome and made the trip a wonderful experience. It was just like fishing with an old friend!! All this and fish too!

1  Thank Gordon B
Keycaptains, Manager at Siesta Key Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2014

Im glad you had a great time with Damian! and thank you so much for posting the pictures! We love to see them! You are welcome to share them on FB as well!